Are you fascinated by romantics, wondering what they feel?

Ted guy

Not so much for me. The way I describe it is that it is like watching a documentary about dishwashers. It can be interesting, even fascinating at some points. But at the end of the day, I don't care.

• Like 3

Not really. I had a crush I think a long time ago, so I felt what it feels like and honestly? I don't think it is any more special than I don't know, see a pastry and want to eat it. Now I probably didn't have the most intense crush in the world, but still, I think a lot of things can make me feel just as good, if not more.

I also don't find thar fascinating. It just something I don't relate to, like people liking golf.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, nonmerci said:

Not really. I had a crush I think a long time ago, so I felt what it feels like and honestly? I don't think it is any more special than I don't know, see a pastry and want to eat it. Now I probably didn't have the most intense crush in the world, but still, I think a lot of things can make me feel just as good, if not more.

I also don't find thar fascinating. It just something I don't relate to, like people liking golf.

I also occasionally get a crush on someone but generally it is short lived and diluted.

I do feel some sexual attraction to women but no romantic attraction, which makes it more interesting trying to figure out what part of the equation I'm missing.

I'm not sure if 'fascinated' is the right word, but I do spend a lot of time wondering what romantic attraction actually feels like. Probably because it's pretty much everything most of my friends talk about. So I'd rather say that it's just curiousity, since I can't experience it myself.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 3:16 PM, Ted guy said:

Despite not being able to feel romance or understand it, I find it so fascinating, wondering what people feel.

On 3/6/2023 at 12:16 PM, Keith said:

I'm not sure if 'fascinated' is the right word, but I do spend a lot of time wondering what romantic attraction actually feels like. Probably because it's pretty much everything most of my friends talk about. So I'd rather say that it's just curiousity, since I can't experience it myself.

Fascinated, curious, intrigued - though tbh, moreso in media than irl. Maybe because it's easier to "study" it there?  (I'm a(n)egoromantic)

I think in general relationships - in every sense of the word - are sort of intriguing to unpack. (I mean everything from various human relationships, numbers, things in the natural word. I'm fascinated by how and why things work (or don't work) together. 

But as far as romantic relationships go, I find myself more curious about them & sort of invested in them than in some other types of relationships out there even though I don't want one myself. I appreciate them (from afar 😉🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

I also really enjoy wondering what it feels like. I really enjoy the idea of romance, but I am also confused by it. I don't get why it's so "needed" in society. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Allos are confusing but not in a way that makes me want to figure them out. I love a good mystery but in the case of romance I am content being ignorant regarding the what and why to their being.

Allos love and value human relationships differently than I do. Thats all I can really know about them. 

Also im repulsed by romance which makes me cringe at the idea of binge watching romantic media to “understand” romance.