teen corner

illumi

3 minutes ago, dragons_and_cake said:

Absolutely not, go for it!

Make sure you hide any spoilers tho, for people who haven't finished it.

I will, there's only a pic of Luz in different outfits at the moment. though I have finished the series already and like to rewatch it.

Unrelated, but whatever.

See, the thing is, I think I might be demiromantic, but I'm so introverted and shy that I can't let myself form a strong emotional bond with anyone, so I don't know if I experience romantic attraction before or after that. It's veryyy annoying.

1 hour ago, dragons_and_cake said:

Unrelated, but whatever.

See, the thing is, I think I might be demiromantic, but I'm so introverted and shy that I can't let myself form a strong emotional bond with anyone, so I don't know if I experience romantic attraction before or after that. It's veryyy annoying.

Yeah. Just like AVEN there is no topic here. If you want to change topic just go for it and yeah the whole figuring yourself out thing is really annoying. If you want any help just us know. 

Just now, dragons_and_cake said:

Great! Are you excited for the last episode?

yeah! it premieres at the same time as  a TGAMM season 2 episode (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so I'm gonna watch TOH first to get that over with and then TGAMM (!!!!!!)

Just now, A User said:

yeah! it premieres at the same time as  a TGAMM season 2 episode (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so I'm gonna watch TOH first to get that over with and then TGAMM (!!!!!!)

I don't know what that is, but you seem happy about it lol, so yay!!!

Just now, dragons_and_cake said:

I don't know what that is, but you seem happy about it lol, so yay!!!

the ghost and molly mcgee!

there's a new season coming on April 1st and for a few weeks after that new episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a really good show and I'm glad it's coming back!

Gahhhh I have a test tomorrow (that I'm currently Not studying for), a demo (like a test but worth less) on Monday, another test on Tuesday, and a final test on Wednesday. After weeks of not having a test. Oh, and then my two-page paper that I've barely started is due on the 27th, and the book report I haven't even started reading the book for is due on the 24th. I hate school

Edit: I forgot, I also have a presentation in Drama on the 23rd

Edited by AromanticAardvark
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Harvest said:

ha, my standards for wearing my school uniform are really low, i wear things the wrong way all the time I look dishevelled. I think if I attended a stricter school I wouldn't last a day lmao

the problem is my school uniform has an obvious front vs back difference; plus it was never made to wear for both ways. its fucking itchy

also my school just had 2 mock exams abt math and chemistry in a row today. the chemistry one wasnt even announced anywhere so thats uncalled for but its using an old paper ive done before so

Edited by 7sev
  • Like 1

I'm joining a writing club at my school! Its basically for anything writing related, we can assess each other's essays/assignments, discuss texts we like, help each other with creative writing projects, write poetry etc. There is only three of us so far lol (including me) and they're all significantly below my year level lol. But the teacher says these things usually start out small and they'll grow out of time.

Anyways I'm thinking of stepping out of my comfort zone and write a script for a film. It probably won't be that good but maybe if more people join I can connect with other students who have more experience.