teen corner

illumi

Just now, The Lost One said:

How are you? I hope your doing good.

Im doing good! a little creeped out/frustrated because someone (IRL) I feel is slightly harassing me because they found out I had a YT channel and want to know what my YT name is, and kept bugging me about it, even though I said no.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KoconutBounty said:

Im doing good! a little creeped out/frustrated because someone (IRL) I feel is slightly harassing me because they found out I had a YT channel and want to know what my YT name is, and kept bugging me about it, even though I said no.

I'm glad your doing good. I'm sorry to hear that person is bugging you about that. That sucks. :(

Just now, The Lost One said:

I'm glad your doing good. I'm sorry to hear that person is bugging you about that. That sucks. :(

its fine. he always finds some way to bug me, even at one point saying (it wasn't directly said to me but i overheard it through my headphones and he was next to me) "Ebby (not real name, just the one I'm using) should *Duck me." It disgusted me beyond belief. he also at one point made a comment about my rear end making me severely uncomfortable, but the teacher couldn't do nothing cus she "didn't hear it"

*a cuss word that rhymes with 'duck' shall be entered here.

1 minute ago, KoconutBounty said:

its fine. he always finds some way to bug me, even at one point saying (it wasn't directly said to me but i overheard it through my headphones and he was next to me) "Ebby (not real name, just the one I'm using) should *Duck me." It disgusted me beyond belief. he also at one point made a comment about my rear end making me severely uncomfortable, but the teacher couldn't do nothing cus she "didn't hear it"

*a cuss word that rhymes with 'duck' shall be entered here.

Dude sounds like a ducking creep tbh.

4 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

Dude sounds like a ducking creep tbh.

..yes. 

at one point he was asking the same question over and over at me and i looked him straight in the eyes and said "(Name), shut up." and went back to what I was doing. and thing is, I'm the "quiet kid" in that specific class.

6 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

..yes. 

at one point he was asking the same question over and over at me and i looked him straight in the eyes and said "(Name), shut up." and went back to what I was doing. and thing is, I'm the "quiet kid" in that specific class.

Well, I wouldn't blame you.

2 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

any funny/weird stories of your own?

Quite a few.

One time my friend's friend was at the door leading to the smaller gym, and me and friends were there too watching as he said  "Do *insert bad substance*, skip school" to a bunch of little kids who were standing at the door. 

And then, the same day, he broke the glass (like a noticable dent) on the door to the small gym, and we all agreed never to discuss it again, and so it remained unspoken of.