teen corner

illumi

4 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I got out of school early because of the snow!!!! Most likely no school tomorrow either!!!!

lucky you guys :/

we had a normal school day

it got rlly bad during the end of school

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I have the overwhelming urge to come out to my mom so if I decide to what should I do?

do you want to come out to her as aroace? if so then educate her abt the term first to see if shes supportive neutral or downright aphobic. depends on her reaction you can come out or not 

• Like 2

On 12/15/2022 at 12:06 PM, AroAcedragon13 said:

I got out of school early because of the snow!!!! Most likely no school tomorrow either!!!!

Speaking of weather, the Midwest might be do for one of the worst winter storms in it's history around Christmas. We're talking life threatening blizzards.

Hopefully it's just a fluke, but wish us luck if it isn't. The last time we had such a bad blizzard, I got stuck at my grandma's house for a week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Disco Cow said:

Speaking of weather, the Midwest might be do for one of the worst winter storms in it's history around Christmas. We're talking life threatening blizzards.

Hopefully it's just a fluke, but wish us luck if it isn't. The last time we had such a bad blizzard, I got stuck at my grandma's house for a week.

i was not aware of that but thanks for the heads-up

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Disco Cow said:

Good luck, I hope the worst that happens is your school gets cancelled

• Like 1

So me and some friends were playing jackbox, and the one friend who knows I'm aro suggests that we play monster seeking monster (a romance based game) and I was stuck in literal hell for half an hour because I was too awkward to say I didn't want to play for some reason, so that was fun...

12 minutes ago, Anaim said:

So me and some friends were playing jackbox, and the one friend who knows I'm aro suggests that we play monster seeking monster (a romance based game) and I was stuck in literal hell for half an hour because I was too awkward to say I didn't want to play for some reason, so that was fun...

kick him in the nuts next time you see him, that shit is UNACCEPTABLE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anaim said:

i feel ya. despite being a pretty extroverted person i still cant reject smth like this under social pressure. you should tell them over text if youre anxious abt it

i dont even know what any attraction feels like and im pretty sure ive experienced platonic and queerplatonic attraction before but its been a long ass time since ive felt those attractions and i simply have no desire to deepen my connection with anyone nor do i find anyone attractive in any way

i hope i can experience attraction someday and go back to being omniaspec lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sevan said:

i dont even know what any attraction feels like and im pretty sure ive experienced platonic and queerplatonic attraction before but its been a long ass time since ive felt those attractions and i simply have no desire to deepen my connection with anyone nor do i find anyone attractive in any way

i hope i can experience attraction someday and go back to being omniaspec lol

i'm still an enigma unfortunately

• Like 1