teen corner

illumi

2 hours ago, sevan said:

dont think theres a difference between panaspec and unattractional but heres the omniaspec wiki page which also has other helpful hyperlinks so you can learn more abt the aspec identities

Alright, I see. Helpful. So it is referring to the spectrum of orientations/attrations, rather than only the outright lack of those attractions?

11 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Alright, I see. Helpful. So it is referring to the spectrum of orientations/attrations, rather than only the outright lack of those attractions?

omniaspec is referring to the spectrum [gray demi spike flux etc] while panaspec means one is strictly unattractional for every type of attraction

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

So no difference between pan-aspec, and anattractional? 

yes

4 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Doesn't the pan in pan-aspec suggest it has something to do with attraction to all genders?

no it doesnt

the prefix 'pan' had always stood for everything or all. if one says panaspec then youd expect them to be on the aspec for all attractions

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 1:13 PM, sevan said:

yes

no it doesnt

the prefix 'pan' had always stood for everything or all. if one says panaspec then youd expect them to be on the aspec for all attractions

Is there any difference between panaspec and omniaspec or is it just a thing of presence?

8 minutes ago, Emily415 said:

Is there any difference between panaspec and omniaspec or is it just a thing of presence?

Never mind I missed what you said earlier

Sorry about that

I just had my first DnD game with my friends :D 

I gotta say it went better than I expected especially since we were all new, we got pretty immersed in the roleplaying aspect and our characters had a good dynamic going on.

But for some reason people kept forgetting my character's name lmao (it is Telru)

1 minute ago, Harvest said:

I just had my first DnD game with my friends :D 

I gotta say it went better than I expected especially since we were all new, we got pretty immersed in the roleplaying aspect and our characters had a good dynamic going on.

But for some reason people kept forgetting my character's name lmao (it is Telru)

Sounds fun!

(Sorry people kept forgetting your character's name)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Harvest said:

I actually found it funny. I wonder how manny sessions it will take for people to pick up on it.

You should put that into your character's backstory lol, maybe they were cursed to have everyone forget their name! (Apologies if this is wrong, I don't know anything about DnD)

On 1/14/2023 at 6:22 AM, Emily415 said:

panaspec is that youre strictly on the aspec for every attraction regardless of circumstances; literally feeling zero attraction at all times

omniaspec is that youre on the aspec for every attraction but it doesnt have to be strictly; for example you can be gray spike flux etc for some attractions so you can still experience it

20 hours ago, sevan said:

panaspec is that youre strictly on the aspec for every attraction regardless of circumstances; literally feeling zero attraction at all times

omniaspec is that youre on the aspec for every attraction but it doesnt have to be strictly; for example you can be gray spike flux etc for some attractions so you can still experience it

Ah okay, thank you!

• Like 1