teen corner

illumi

On 10/16/2022 at 6:56 PM, A User said:

Hraka! Why would you do that, I shall never forget this terrible placement for that joke! 

8 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

Her boyfriend no longer has a car or your sister no longer has a boyfriend?

I’m sorry, but the latter part of that question made me laugh! More like snort; same thing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

yah it did i'm supposed to be doing homework as usual but here i am not doing it

i'm supposed to be asleep 

it is

ten to two am

that made no sense probably

1:53 am

• Like 1

sometimes 8 hours of sleep isn't enough for me, I really need 9 hours but I just don't know how to get that much sleep because then I have less time to do things when I go home from school and I already struggle to get everything done :(

• Like 1

trust me you don't need sleep the last week I lived off of 3-4 hours and a cup of coffee (per day)

last night I was up researching a type of airplane youu can fly without a licence (part 131) 

it's pretty cool, but 14k damnnnnn well some weddings to do in the future and it can work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArrowAce said:

trust me you don't need sleep the last week I lived off of 3-4 hours and a cup of coffee (per day)

Don't encourage anyone here to not sleep, we're already way to good at it. Especially around Aye is it good if we all cooperates encouraging them to sleep

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Merli said:

Don't encourage anyone here to not sleep, we're already way to good at it. Especially around Aye is it good if we all cooperates encouraging them to sleep

honestly for me I've  handled It well, it is people's body preference, I have no say in it. but as I sorta did that when I was overseas, I didn't adjust at all to European time. and I slept about that much (about 4 months later) and yet I haven't adjusted, I've talked with my doctor and such, and I have been taking some sleep meds. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ArrowAce said:

last night I was up researching a type of airplane youu can fly without a licence (part 131) 

it's pretty cool, but 14k damnnnnn well some weddings to do in the future and it can work.

alas, I am not a coffee person

6 minutes ago, sevan said:

just chilling. i have to revise for the mini chemistry pop quiz tomorrow. the teacher made it too much of a big deal to not revise it

ah

well good luck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

thanks pal. it doesnt count for any real grade but tbh it still feels like ass if i got more than four questions wrong. bitta self inflicted pressure for this one

yeah that happens a lot

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

thanks pal. it doesnt count for any real grade but tbh it still feels like ass if i got more than four questions wrong. bitta self inflicted pressure for this one

yeah that happens a lot

what the fuck

• Like 1