teen corner

lovecook

Posted (edited)
On 12/8/2022 at 2:45 PM, TrueEvergreen said:

I'm on this site so often because it is one of the few things that slips under my school's radar, and yet i don't post ever... figured i should try to start doing that...

So here I am 

Wow it's been over a year since i first posted here, this was back when my username was different

Edited by TrueEvergreen
typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Wow it's been over a year since i first posted here, this was back when my username was different

real. hvnt gotten to a year yet, but i was on ts february of last year (tho i don’t rly go on there anymore. schools do tend to do that. surprised pinterest hasn’t been blocked yet for me tbh

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, kira- said:

real. hvnt gotten to a year yet, but i was on ts february of last year (tho i don’t rly go on there anymore. schools do tend to do that. surprised pinterest hasn’t been blocked yet for me tbh

tbf, realistically I haven't been on for a year either, bc I changed my username and I dont think anyone knew that it was the same person because I hadn't posted in a while

Edited by TrueEvergreen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

tbf, realistically I haven't been on for a year either, bc I changed my username and I dont think anyone knew that it was the same person because I hadn't posted in a while

the only change i’ve made to my username is making it lowercase

7 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Just took my APUSH exam, it was easier than I thought but really boring

lmao i had mine early today aswell. what was ur dbq topic?

47 minutes ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Mine was about the time after ww1

oo cool. ours was also after ww2, i think it was along the lines of “what was the extent that threats from out side the us effected us policy from 1919-1945”, but i could hv the wording wrong

2 hours ago, kira- said:

oo cool. ours was also after ww2, i think it was along the lines of “what was the extent that threats from out side the us effected us policy from 1919-1945”, but i could hv the wording wrong

Yeah that's what our topic was as well

4 hours ago, organs and bone said:

hello i’m eepy

saammmee

I've been on this site for months and only just discovered the teen corner, so hi!!!! So glad to meet other aro teens because I don't have any aro friends. Also literally just today I learned that my sister's two best friends are both aroace (my sister is lesbian) and that's just unfair, why can't I have aro friends???

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peggy said:

I've been on this site for months and only just discovered the teen corner, so hi!!!! So glad to meet other aro teens because I don't have any aro friends. Also literally just today I learned that my sister's two best friends are both aroace (my sister is lesbian) and that's just unfair, why can't I have aro friends???

Hi and welcome! That's so interesting about your sisters friends, knowing 2 whole aspec people irl sounds amazing...

23 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Hi and welcome! That's so interesting about your sisters friends, knowing 2 whole aspec people irl sounds amazing...

Yeah, I know of a few aro people (and quite a few ace people, including one of my best friends) but I'm just not friends with any of them. I would love to be friends with an aro person because I just feel like there's certain parts of each other we would understand better? Like my general fear is that my friends will all leave me for significant others, which would be much less likely to happen with an aro person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

Yeah, I know of a few aro people (and quite a few ace people, including one of my best friends) but I'm just not friends with any of them. I would love to be friends with an aro person because I just feel like there's certain parts of each other we would understand better? Like my general fear is that my friends will all leave me for significant others, which would be much less likely to happen with an aro person.

Fair enough, friends leaving me is one of my greatest fears tbh lol

On 5/12/2024 at 10:11 AM, Peggy said:

welcome, by the way. 

• Like 1