teen corner

illumi

12 hours ago, Disco Cow said:

I might be aromantic but I am physically incapable of choosing the rude dialouge options in video games because what if I hurt the feelings of the 10 pixels on my screen 😔

lmao same

But I am still willing to plunder the villager's bread, wheat and tools in Minecraft because I can apparently justify that

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

not me using cartoons for hand drawing practice

like literally my art teacher wants real hands but for the practice (which has taken up like 6+ pages 😅) im just straight up watching WOY and stealing hand positions

just realized i have to submit this madness in to her

oh well, fuck it

IM NOT AFRAID TO USE MY FAV CHARACTER'S HANDS FOR DRAWING PURPOSES AND I WONT STOP-

• Like 5

6 hours ago, A User said:

not me using cartoons for hand drawing practice

like literally my art teacher wants real hands but for the practice (which has taken up like 6+ pages 😅) im just straight up watching WOY and stealing hand positions

just realized i have to submit this madness in to her

oh well, fuck it

IM NOT AFRAID TO USE MY FAV CHARACTER'S HANDS FOR DRAWING PURPOSES AND I WONT STOP-

i just draw circles when i'm feeling lazy lmao

"it's for stylistic purposes"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, A User said:

No but WOY is literally so good for stylized and fluid poses! And also gesture! And also just understanding shape language! Argh it's so good asdjjskkja

Besides, realism is over rated!!

• Like 2

Little happy fact for the ones who need it!

Sea Otters Hold Hands So They Don't Drift Apart

Sea otters sleep on their backs floating with the water but will hold hands so they don't drift apart, according to The Telegraph. They're not just cute, they're also resourceful: they will take stringy kelp attached to the sea floor and wrap it around themselves, using it as an anchor to keep them from drifting. Also, they're incredibly playful: otters like to juggle pebbles, and can even do it with their eyes closed.

• Like 5

im going to ramble for a good while so here i go

call of the night spoilers i guess. talking about how the mc is aroace coded

Spoiler

watched call of the night and the protag is heavily aroace coded. hes coded to be demirose because he claimed he doesnt understand romance and he had never fell in love before [hes 14 at that time too which is relatable for aro individuals at that age] 

when the fem protag was introduced hes immediately platonically attracted because shes the first person he view as a friend since he never had a long term friendship before. in the wiki he was described to have half fell in love with the fem protag which is quite literally a demirose in the process of developing romantic attraction after forming a strong emotional [in this case strong platonic] bond

hes also ace coded and its pretty obvious. he doesnt wish to do any sexual with the fem protag nor does he find her sexually attractive. he does get flustered when he sees her curves revealed but thats most likely because he feels like hes being a perv and that he shouldnt look at her like that rather than sexual attraction. hes also really confused when it comes to physical attraction and whether that would be sexual or not [he overthinks a lot on top of that]

the fem protag is also quite ace coded as she doesnt treat most sexual things as sexual. though she can do some pretty sexual stuff [kissing touching etc] she mostly didnt intend that. she does make a lot of sex jokes but she wasnt shown to experience any sexual attraction either. she recommended the mc to sleep together [not intended to be sexual either] and the mc wasnt startled unlike how most stereotypical teens would react. he treated interactions that are stereotyped to be sexual as casual and thats really cool. just like me fr!

4 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

What is WOY?

Wander over Yonder! It's an animated show by Craig McCraken, the same dude behind the powerpuff girls and fosters home for imaginary friends. Very good! I highly recommend it

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Whirl said:

Wander over Yonder! It's an animated show by Craig McCraken, the same dude behind the powerpuff girls and fosters home for imaginary friends. Very good! I highly recommend it

this show looks very silly. i like the vibe of the artstyle

9 hours ago, EGGHEAD said:

i'm totally hypersensual

holy shit

bro is touch starved 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sevan said:

this show looks very silly. i like the vibe of the artstyle

Oh it's very silly!!! That's one of the reasons why I love it so much. And also the music is so fun too! A lot of banjo

I'm totally down for a watch party, if anyone's interested. It's been too long since I've rewatched it! It's one of my comfort shows :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whirl said:

I'm totally down for a watch party, if anyone's interested. It's been too long since I've rewatched it! It's one of my comfort shows :)

i would recommend watching with some friends on a website called hyperbeam. its basically a website for watch parties and the stream wont lag and stuff unless your wifi is just dogshit

5 minutes ago, Whirl said:

unfortunately, homework

i have so much it's getting hard to keep up with it honestly

On 10/8/2022 at 9:55 PM, Whirl said:

No but WOY is literally so good for stylized and fluid poses! And also gesture! And also just understanding shape language! Argh it's so good asdjjskkja

Besides, realism is over rated!!

exactly! i struggle SO much with realism and i like the cartoon hands

i agree with you on all points!

• Like 2