teen corner

illumi

Man, my mom likes shopping to much.

Soo, we gained 4½ pages all while I was at school?

1 hour ago, organs and bone said:

it’s like Dwayne the rock Johnson but it’s Teen Corner the 100 Pages

<Storytime! -but I live in ohio>

So, one day at school, a literal rock just *poof* appeared in the middle of the field. Because 6th graders are, well, 6th graders, they immediately named it Dwayne the ROCK Johnson (they had to say it in that specific way-). 

And then, because everyone loves conspiracies, we all collectively assumed that it just dropped out of the sky. And then I found a box! So then we came up with this story:

[Person 1] ordered a rock off of Amazon. Why? Because they was a science teacher. They got it 'delivered' in one of those forklifts or something, and then [Person 1] and [Person 2] unboxed it. [Person 2] had nowhere else to put the box, so they just they just threw it into nature. 

Btw the rock is shaped like it has a 'mouth', so we have a daily feeding ritual.

Edited by N1GHTM4R3

16 hours ago, illumi said:

my math exam went well, and im also the only student that got one specific question correct. u just need to know how to use the calculator to solve it but the majority of the class didnt know... apparently.

ye lol. we just finished a unit on trig and that’s pretty much how it went.

(also why the one day i can’t get on here ends up being the most active day for this topic and the 100th page lmao)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kira- said:

ye lol. we just finished a unit on trig and that’s pretty much how it went.

(also why the one day i can’t get on here ends up being the most active day for this topic and the 100th page lmao)

oh fuck trig bleh

prob. have a history exam if tomorrow isn’t cancelled please 🙏 hope with you entire aro-ness also because somebody might confront me abt somthing that I as an aro have an issue with and I’m very non-confrontational aaaaaaaa

Why do people my age know what trig stands for?

Trig really triggers me.

29 minutes ago, organs and bone said:

prob. have a history exam if tomorrow isn’t cancelled please 🙏 hope with you entire aro-ness also because somebody might confront me abt somthing that I as an aro have an issue with and I’m very non-confrontational aaaaaaaa

Good luck tomorrow :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

Why do people my age know what trig stands for?

Trig really triggers me.

Good luck tomorrow :)

schools r just moving down the age for learning things ig. when i was in 6th grade i was learning abt exponents, adding fractions, and <> (also why isn’t there a key for the > with a line underneath? apple needs to make it so u can tap and hold the > key and get the underlined > like how you can for stuff like ≈, ≠, ‰, », and ¿)

52 minutes ago, kira- said:

schools r just moving down the age for learning things ig. when i was in 6th grade i was learning abt exponents, adding fractions, and <> (also why isn’t there a key for the > with a line underneath? apple needs to make it so u can tap and hold the > key and get the underlined > like how you can for stuff like ≈, ≠, ‰, », and ¿)

the one thing I will always remember from 7th grade is that the hypotenuse is the long thing between the legs lmao 🤣 

anyways fuck yes SNOW DAY tomorrow!

I’ll be a bit silly and bring one of my chickens to one of my online classes… lmao 

2 minutes ago, organs and bone said:

the one thing I will always remember from 7th grade is that the hypotenuse is the long thing between the legs lmao 🤣 

anyways fuck yes SNOW DAY tomorrow!

I’ll be a bit silly and bring one of my chickens to one of my online classes… lmao 

my curriculum never rly covered pythagorean theorem until 9th grade, i learned it from a yt short that randomly came on my feed one one time lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, i_am_not_french said:

no way in hell you didnt learn pythagorean theorem until year 9- i learnt it in year 3 what

Same lol.

6 hours ago, kira- said:

schools r just moving down the age for learning things ig. when i was in 6th grade i was learning abt exponents, adding fractions, and <>

I'm in 6th grade and learned trigonometry off of YouTube. And 'taught' it to another girl.

that's why.

6 hours ago, kira- said:

(also why isn’t there a key for the > with a line underneath? apple needs to make it so u can tap and hold the > key and get the underlined > like how you can for stuff like ≈, ≠, ‰, », and ¿)

Go get offended by it.

7 hours ago, i_am_not_french said:

no way in hell you didnt learn pythagorean theorem until year 9- i learnt it in year 3 what

what’s funny is im in a higher level math class aswell lmao. seriously tho its prob just bc my old curriculum probably covered it in like 6th grade but i switched curriculums b4 i got there