teen corner

lovecook

[Context: My good friend that lives across the street has a pool, and host pool parties in the summer.]

Last summer I saved my 5yo neighbor from drowning (I've mentioned her before somewhere). Her mom was practically worshiping me, and when I got home my mom was like:

Ok. Were you the one that dragged her to the deep end in the first place?

LIKE LADY I JUST SAVED A LIFE, SOMETHING YOU LIKELY HAVE NOT DONE WHEN YOU WERE TWELVE! 😢

(my real answer was no)

Spoiler

Ever get that feeling when someone is hugging you and you don't know if they are going to stab you in the back or if they genuinely appreciate you?

Edited by N1GHTM4R3

3 hours ago, illumi said:

gaboon viper is very slow moving indeed, one of the slowest. but their striking speed is one of the quickest. u can also search up puff adder walking, they belong to the same genus called 'bitis'. however, i see that puff adders are slightly quicker than gaboon vipers. 

just looked at it, gives the same energy as those videos of seals perambulating. it just looks so silly watching it just sort of slide across the ground lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, organs and bone said:

This thread has gotten cold … LIKE YOUR EGGS WALTER

Oop
Well I mean we've still been more active than AVEN's teen corner recently which is cool :3

47 minutes ago, kira- said:

i was thinking more so of these guys but ye

image.gif.d12ac082bedcf2992919ceb26f9c4afd.gif

Little babies :3
I love them 

48 minutes ago, organs and bone said:

rehehehe we must keep this thread alive

This thread will never die o7

19 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

I have a 205 day streak on Duolingo 

yay!

20 hours ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

Ever get that feeling when someone is hugging you and you don't know if they are going to stab you in the back or if they genuinely appreciate you?

YES.

2 hours ago, illumi said:

i have a math exam today and i barely studied. its so illuover.

good luck. im on spring break rn, but last week i had a math final (or exam) and i also forgot to do the review for it lmao

• Like 1

I'm supposed to get results for the IAAT test back this week or next. And the state test is coming up. And so is the *growing up* talk where we learn about *the other genders reproductive system*. And the teachers are assigning more homework that usual.

But hey, I get to know if I get into algebra 1 next year.

my math exam went well, and im also the only student that got one specific question correct. u just need to know how to use the calculator to solve it but the majority of the class didnt know... apparently.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, organs and bone said:

ooft good luck to everyone 🫂 I would have a history exam but classes got canceled b/c of snow

Lucky... it has been so unusually warm where I live so there's basically no chance for a snow day

5 hours ago, illumi said:

my math exam went well, and im also the only student that got one specific question correct. u just need to know how to use the calculator to solve it but the majority of the class didnt know... apparently.

Good job! I am so lucky that I don't have to take math this year, I hated taking tests

• Like 1

5 hours ago, illumi said:

That's great :3 

Great job !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, organs and bone said:

haha there’s so much snow here 😂 

Still don't know how it's winter in the northern midwest and there have been 70 degree (Fahrenheit) days.