teen corner

illumi

37 minutes ago, illumi said:

i just finished my oral exam. the teacher said i did well. i can finally relax now. 

Oral exams are the literal worst, it's always such a relief when one is finally over. 

2 hours ago, TrueEvergreen said:

Oral exams are the literal worst, it's always such a relief when one is finally over. 

i dont have to worry about remembering, bc our IO allows us to bring a bullet point sheet. its only 10 bullet points, but enough for me. im mainly worried about talking too fast or too slow and stuttering. at least i did well according to the teacher.

18 hours ago, illumi said:

i dont have to worry about remembering, bc our IO allows us to bring a bullet point sheet. its only 10 bullet points, but enough for me. im mainly worried about talking too fast or too slow and stuttering. at least i did well according to the teacher.

my gosh, good job 👍 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

WAIT WE HAVE TO TAKE ORAL TESTS IN HIGH SCHOOL??????? I'd rather curl up into a hole and die

are u reacting to my situation? im doing ibdp so there are oral exams for languages. ur school system could be different tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illumi said:

are u reacting to my situation? im doing ibdp so there are oral exams for languages. ur school system could be different tho.

oh sorry didn't mean to come off as rude. I just really hate doing oral presentations 

i had to do an oral presentation for spanish recently (my dumbass didnt start learning a foreign language until high school). it was pretty much just a paragraph i memorized w a visual aid

15 minutes ago, kira- said:

i had to do an oral presentation for spanish recently (my dumbass didnt start learning a foreign language until high school). it was pretty much just a paragraph i memorized w a visual aid

That's my strategy too lol

1 hour ago, smac n cheese said:

oh sorry didn't mean to come off as rude. I just really hate doing oral presentations 

its alright, i didnt think u were rude at all. i dont hate my english IO, but the chinese IO on the other hand...

21 hours ago, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

Hi there! 

Ok first do we have any hazin hotel or helluva boss fans? please say I've got a few :p

Mememememememme!!! Meeee!!!! I cannot stress enough how much of a yes and meeee I am givingggg! For both shows.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Mememememememme!!! Meeee!!!! I cannot stress enough how much of a yes and meeee I am givingggg! For both shows.

YES. YOU ARE PERFECT.

who's your fav in each

helluva boss: stolas

Hazbin Hotel: Niftty, Husker, and Angel I can't choose

this is a perfect demonstration of how to bring up a completely unrelated topic in a conversation. congrats!

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 5:25 AM, Cavetowns_fkin_awesome said:

Who's your fav in each

Helluva boss: Millie

Hazbin hotel: Alastor and Niffty

Also because it's now April fools day for me (yay timezones) do any of you like to pull pranks, and if so, do you have any that you're most proud of?

5 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Also because it's now April fools day for me (yay timezones) do any of you like to pull pranks, and if so, do you have any that you're most proud of?

coffee grounds in the toilet…especially in public places

edit: not the bowl but the back thing that I can’t remember

Edited by organs and bone
  • Like 1

As a class, we make big plans for our teachers (excel math specifically). Last year we reseated ourselves so that the people that always had paper on them were next to the people who were good at making paper boats, and so that the paper boat people were sitting right in the front. All the rest of the students had a paper boat given to them at recess. 

The paper boat people made paper boats, and kinda just yeeted them onto the teacher desk while they weren't looking, and anyone who came up to the front dropped off their boat there. 

😉

• Haha 2