Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

10 minutes ago, Arsenic said:

Also, @Deltalorian, you've got the best signature ever.

I know it's incredible. Also I just noticed this, but our profile icons are looking in pretty much the same direction.

Anyway, your ear ear piercing doesn't hurt anymore because it healed, and needs to be re-pierced.

I wish to no longer feel any joint pain.

Well, the teacher tells you at first that you got a 100, but actually it was a correction mistake and your mark is way lower.

I wish I had black claws on my hands.

• 2 weeks later...

It is. But considering you posted that on June 7th, and its now June 20th, odds are its all late.

I wish I didnt have an interview in a different city tomorrow, damn trains are going to be a PITA

4 minutes ago, roboticanary said:

you have an interview in a different reality. the train is fine but the dimentional jump union are on strike which is even more of a pain.

I wish i didn't keep getting terrible songs stuck in my head.

you now can’t remember your favorite songs

i wish i lived in subtropical/temperate rainforest

• 2 weeks later...

...how on Earth do you corrupt a wish thats such a mood? Hmm... you no longer feel empty, because your lungs are filled with water and you're drowning.

I wish that whenever I wanted to, I could teleport into a universe where everything is Minecraft and live in the game-like world (being able to touch and feel everything because it was real there) and be able to teleport back to this world at command.

You can, unfortunetly physics makes no sense in Minecraft, and the moment you teleport over you are crushed by gravity that makes no sense.

I wish I could win

Your sleeping pattern separates from you and becomes its own being capable of reasonable thought. Now this additional being is very reasonable and rational, but you no longer have a sleeping pattern so you are awake 24/7 and always too tired to think.

I wish I had more ideas for things I could wish for.

You are now an action figure of a major general. Since action figures are inanimate objects, that's what you are now.

I wish I could fall asleep more easily.