Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

Now there is only aroallo rep in media, so no rep for other orientations

I wish someone would do my homework for me

Edited by alien

9 minutes ago, Acecream said:

someone does, but this person isn't good in doing homework. and unfortunately this time the teacher collects your homework to grade it

I wish the climate crisis would not exist

Now there's an economic crisis

I wish my sleep schedule was better

4 hours ago, whatistheromance said:

Now there's an economic crisis

I wish my sleep schedule was better

you have plenty of time to get the sleep you need, but everyone you care about moves on without you in the built up time you get to sleep and you don't notice until they're all gone.

I wish that we lived in a functional utopian society that wasn't run by humans and only one superior thing/being was in control and had everyone's wellbeing in mind

Just now, Storm369 said:

you have plenty of time to get the sleep you need, but everyone you care about moves on without you in the built up time you get to sleep and you don't notice until they're all gone.

I wish that we lived in a functional utopian society that wasn't run by humans and only one superior thing/being was in control and had everyone's wellbeing in mind

The being eventually becomes corrupt and corrupts everyone's ideas and morals and eventually we all become happy slaves.

I wish amatonormativity was never invented

13 minutes ago, whatistheromance said:

The being eventually becomes corrupt and corrupts everyone's ideas and morals and eventually we all become happy slaves.

I wish amatonormativity was never invented

your parents are actually both aroace and without society saying they should have a relationship, they never become anything more than friends and you're never born.

I wish people were never invented

1 hour ago, Storm369 said:

your parents are actually both aroace and without society saying they should have a relationship, they never become anything more than friends and you're never born.

I wish people were never invented

You never exist

I wish there was a McDonalds floating above my school that could magically deliver to any room number and would never cause any damage whatsoever

• 4 weeks later...

You meet a group, but they are actually an incredibly advanced group of anthropomorphic animals and you would get along very well except that you cannot understand their language, so communication is rather difficult. 

I wish the track meet today wasn’t canceled. 

• Like 1

They're less icy, but now your car stopped working.
I wish I could figure out my platonic attraction and alterous attraction.

17 hours ago, EternallyTBD said:

You meet a group, but they are actually an incredibly advanced group of anthropomorphic animals and you would get along very well except that you cannot understand their language, so communication is rather difficult. 

Oh, so you made the community of humans into anthro animals, themselves? How would Islam even work with that? What would headscarves and human-specific rulings look like?

You have figured it out, but have forgotten how to figure out your queerplatonic and aesthetic attraction, as well as all the other types of attraction, instead.

I wish I had my art binder with me so I could work on my assignment, or that my school wasn't locked so I could go grab it

• Like 1

• 4 months later...