Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

On 2/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, _pc_ said:

you cannot wake up and you become like sleeping beauty (except minus "true love") and some weird dude has to kiss you to wake up

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, OH MY GOD, I WOULD PREFER TO BE ASLEEP TO THE END OF THE DAYS, AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE COOL DREAMS!

You know how to do trigonometry, but you do it better than everybody else in the world. You are a genius! The problem is that some weird villains kidnap you to study your brain and use it to create  an army of evil robots to dominate humanity. Congratulations my friend, you have condemned us to be slaves.

I wish I had my top surgery done, I want my tits gone:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have more good story ideas, but they're all horror stories and will end up coming true.

I wish for my wish to not get corrupted, in hope of creating a paradox ?

• 1 month later...

It turns out one of your classmates was hired to kill someone and took the job just so no one who would actually do it would with the intention of saving the person. Now, because of your wish, that person gets killed.

I wish there weren't so many people who hate others just for being different than them.

You are teleported onto a star. The star is so hot that it incinerates you within a fraction of a second.

I wish I could only develop squishes on people who want to be friends with me.