Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

• 3 weeks later...

The person above me didn’t post a new wish, so I’m doing the person two above me 👍🏻

That lake is filled with toxic runoff due to being right next to a new nuclear power plant.

I wish all of humanity would never interact with me on a friendly level or below, only professional.

But when they interact with you on a professional level, the only thing that you can feel in that moment is awkwardness and discomfort.

I wish to have unlimited superpowers so I can better humanity.

Edited by HelloThere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

The waffles are leftover from last week. 

I wish that I didn’t have to go to a stupid wedding out of state for someone I don’t even know and who is homophobic.

You have to go to the funeral of Ron DeSantis in 5 years instead.

I wish I could actually focus on my interests and that they wouldn’t go under in less than 5 months.

Edited by HelloThere

5 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

You have to go to the funeral of Ron DeSantis in 5 years instead.

I wish I could actually focus on my interests and that they wouldn’t go under in less than 5 months.

You can focus on your interest but only your interest for example if you don’t like a subject in school you will literally learn nothing and fail the class

I wish I could get testosterone today 

19 minutes ago, MaxIsCosmic said:

You can focus on your interest but only your interest for example if you don’t like a subject in school you will literally learn nothing and fail the class

I wish I could get testosterone today 

It’s in really small amounts. (Also I’m still somehow able to do classes, I just suck at listening but it’s easy to pick up all of that info if I learn it right in my head, though I forget it fast. XD).

I wish I could have unlimited knowledge.

You COULD have unlimited knowledge, but you don't. (Alternatively, you have unlimited knowledge but none of it is organized in your mind, so if you're trying to know something about one subject you'll suddenly know everything about a different subject instead)

I wish for an outfit generator that gives me the perfect outfit for any given occasion

On 7/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, AromanticAardvark said:

You COULD have unlimited knowledge, but you don't. (Alternatively, you have unlimited knowledge but none of it is organized in your mind, so if you're trying to know something about one subject you'll suddenly know everything about a different subject instead)

I wish for an outfit generator that gives me the perfect outfit for any given occasion

Your outfit generator goes off in public and people are shocked and scared of this magic. Word spreads like wildfire and soon the government gets involved. They kidnap you and take you and your device to a secret underground headquarter where they try to unravel the secret of your fashionable outfit machine. You spend the rest of your life underground trapped, right next to the ufo room.  

I wish that I didn't have ADHD anymore.

1 minute ago, Rackson said:

Your outfit generator goes off in public and people are shocked and scared of this magic. Word spreads like wildfire and soon the government gets involved. They kidnap you and take you and your device to a secret underground headquarter where they try to unravel the secret of your fashionable outfit machine. You spend the rest of your life underground trapped, right next to the ufo room.  

I wish that I didn't have ADHD anymore.

It’s replaced with severe anxiety instead.

I wish that I had the animation and drawing skills of Jaiden Animations herself. (The aroace queen)

2 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

It’s replaced with severe anxiety instead.

I wish that I had the animation and drawing skills of Jaiden Animations herself. (The aroace queen)

The magic you tube genie grants your wish, but the next time you sit down to draw you realize that you can ONLY draw things that Jaiden has drawn publicly before. You can copy her art and style perfectly, but can only draw frames of animation that she has made.

New wish: I wish that I didn't have to go to work in an hour :(

54 minutes ago, Rackson said:

The magic you tube genie grants your wish, but the next time you sit down to draw you realize that you can ONLY draw things that Jaiden has drawn publicly before. You can copy her art and style perfectly, but can only draw frames of animation that she has made.

New wish: I wish that I didn't have to go to work in an hour :(

You have to go to work in 5 minutes.

I wish that the cursed effects of my last wish, past, present, and future, would disappear.

On 7/8/2016 at 3:46 AM, Zema said:

You do but everyone knows about it, and so you are constantly nagged by others to use your perfect internet wherever you go.

I wish that I could set foot on another planet.

Your foot is amputated and set on another planet without you being present.

I wish I all the food I cook turns out perfectly

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 9:36 PM, loveloses said:

Your foot is amputated and set on another planet without you being present.

I wish I all the food I cook turns out perfectly

It does. Now people pester and annoy the tar out of you because they want you to cook for them.

I wish for a hyacinth macaw