What are your interests?

Angrboda

What are your interests? What do you do for fun? What makes you happy?

• Like 2

I have a lot of interests, but my number one fun activity that makes me happy is drawing. I’ve been doing that for as long as I remember and even though it is part of my job now, I still love it.

• Like 1

Art is a major thing for me, and so is writing. I will never physically grow tired of art and writing, its literally impossible. Even after the hundreds upon hundreds of poems, drawings, comics, characters, and whatnot that ive made, I continue to never grow tired. I always have ideas and a drive to create.

Also fallout.

• Like 2

Digital art, writing, working on my webcomic, taking walks and listening to music, thrifting, some crafting (I like making masks and doing photoshoots in them), youtube, anime/manga, furry fandom, and some other stuff but I don't want this to be super long :v

• Like 1

reading, acting, watching tv, walking, listening music, meditation, learning other languages ...I love and I am interested in so many things and I always find new ones just love learning new things

i enjoy playing video games, such as genshin impact and danganronpa, i also enjoy watching horror fims! i'm really into paranormal ones at the moment. i also enjoy spending time with friends and my cat!