Hobbies

roboticanary

I play a videogame, mostly. I'm tired of it though. If I had money, I'd buy movies to watch. Like the lion king. 

recently I started writing. I have two storieis on my mind I wish to get down on paper. writing is pretty fun. I used to be a maladaptive daydreamer. writing gives me the same rush a daydream used to give me. I'm probably a bad writer though. so it's just for me. 

• Like 3

I love playing videogames. My new one is ffxiv, cuz i love ff and mmos. Besides that, now i am getting into doing excercises cuz pandemic+fridge=lots of weight. Always been a healthy person but pandemic hitted me hard so stopped doing it, now resuming finally.

• Like 3

My hobby is Brazilian football and I'm collecting many things like jerseys, scarfs, stickers – but all of it is difficult to find and expensive. Also, it happens I'm going to sleep very late because of watching matches (there's a big difference between time in my country and in Brazil).

Here's a pic of some things of my collection. I prefer to hide it under 'spoiler' because I'm sure there are persons who don't like football.

Spoiler

242732882_394575732104420_4430071168225518502_n.jpeg.1754ec7239db1c2058c2903c16fd5995.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Those look awesome, robotcanary!

I like to write. I do both fanfic as well as online written RPG.

I also like cooking, learning, & studying interesting things. (Science, nature, history, etc.)

• Like 2

Hmm, I like reading a lot, from silly stories to blogposts/articles/books on astronomy, gender, sexuality, non-monogamy, SF and fantasy worlds, psychology, etc. I also love roller skating and I've started writing too, but my writing is still very bad ;))) Sometimes I like hanging out with friends and cook together too, but most of them live in other countries so it's not that easy ;))) Lately, I've discovered a like listening to music and singing, and also listening podcasts ;)) 

I like drawing and reading 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, alto said:

I write and my books can be found on Amazon.

My website is www.deadonthevergeofblooming.wordpress.com

I'll be sure to check out your books :D 

• Like 1