Hello

Sora

Hello, I am Sora. I am now 26 years old and live in Austria.

I know the term asexual and aromantic only maybe about 8 years ago, but as child I already noticed, that I am not interested in the same things like many other peoples, more like I was disgusted about it.

School life felt like, that I was on the wrong planet. It was really annoying, when people started to talk about their new interests.

Sadly I know no ace aros in real life.

My hobbies are gaming, Anime, Manga, reading, Wing Chun and eating sweets.

Sorry, I am bad at such things, if anyone has any questions, simply ask.

Welcome! :icecream: :potato: :doughnut::chocolate::cakeslice::cake:                           Healthy drink to wash it down:  :beer:

Primary school was particularly annoying for me! People just don't tend to accept, "I don't like anyone." As an answer!

Welcome, Sora, enjoy your time here! :icecream::softserve::cake::chocolate::candy::cocktail:

Don't get too addicted to sweets, though - they give temporary relief but they're black holes for the body energy :(

I've been curious about the taste of licorice sweets that don't have the drawbacks of sugary ones. I've heard they've become quite popular in Western Europe. They're rumored to have side effects too, though.

When I was in high school, a group of classmates was teasing me and another guy (who I suspect is also an aro ace, though I've never asked him) with 'he's so strange, he's probably gay', you know the drill :D

I've barely watched any anime yet, but No Game No Life has a high priority on my to-watch-on-holiday list (I've seen only the Blank vs Jibril game yet). I want to become a calculating genius like Shiro eventually, but so far I'm such a Steph :(:ph34r:

VaPDJi8.jpg

1 hour ago, Sora said:

Yes I am a One Piece Fan, hehe.

Ah, you've named the account after the mermaid Sora from there, right? I see.

I was also thinking about the regular AVEN poster Star Bit who's into the Kingdom Hearts character Sora, but of course you're distinct people.

There are so many namesakes that I got confused :$

46 minutes ago, aroMa(n)tisse said:

Ah, you've named the account after the mermaid Sora from there, right? I see.

I was also thinking about the regular AVEN poster Star Bit who's into the Kingdom Hearts character Sora, but of course you're distinct people.

There are so many namesakes that I got confused :$

Nono. Sora is japanese and means sky. I like the sky, so I use this name.

2 hours ago, aroMa(n)tisse said:

Thanks for the explanation, I'm feeling so stupid right now :facepalm:

You don't need to be. Sora is also a name in Japan. Reason why I did choose it.

Welcome to Arocalypse! I'm in school right now and I can relate.

10 hours ago, aroMa(n)tisse said:

When I was in high school, a group of classmates was teasing me and another guy (who I suspect is also an aro ace, though I've never asked him) with 'he's so strange, he's probably gay', you know the drill :D

This seems to be pretty common. Obviously, if someone shows little or no interest in the opposite sex or dating, they MUST be gay, right? :facepalm:

Hi, welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: I also kind of knew I wasn't interested in romance at a pretty young age, but I thought I would be eventually. My friends would make up stories about my love life when they were talking about their crushes, because they knew I didn't have any real crushes. It seems like a lot of kids are interested in romance when they are fairly young. 

Archived