aromantic culture

Limes

IMG_4158.jpeg.c38282a50bfd911ec531ea34ab0eb2cc.jpeg

And subsequently Lemon Lime Bitters (specifically the Bundaberg variety as they are green)

IMG_4159.jpeg.12f8549a01827df940db9a78ac4cc950.jpeg

I think I can spot all the aro colours in this picture ^^^ (also it says "aromatic" on the box which is close enough 👀)

Edited by MondoBilby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MondoBilby said:

Limes

IMG_4158.jpeg.c38282a50bfd911ec531ea34ab0eb2cc.jpeg

And subsequently Lemon Lime Bitters (specifically the Bundaberg variety as they are green)

IMG_4159.jpeg.12f8549a01827df940db9a78ac4cc950.jpeg

I think I can spot all the aro colours in this picture ^^^ (also it says "aromatic" on the box which is close enough 👀)

Those look good. Have you had them?

1 hour ago, Holmbo said:

Those look good. Have you had them?

I have, Lemon Lime Bitters is one of my favourite drinks! I usually hate carbonated drinks but those are a big exception.

Sunflowers! I have seen them as a symbol used by some aroallos. Similarly to yellow roses, it can mean friendship, but I have seen it used to generally mean friends with benefits, or simply being aroallo, and the yellow and green of the flower looks similar to the aroallo flag. Sunflowers also aren't typically associated as a romantic flower (though,there was a time it meant romantic feelings or innocent love, because people used to and still do gift it to others instead of red roses, but I digress).

Also, heart sunglasses worn by aros because we love being ironic. I actually wish I could buy some, but I'm legally blind without my normal glasses, and buying a prescription pair of sunglasses in the shape of hearts would be expensive as shit.

Edited by The Newest Fabled Creature
  • Like 2

On 1/27/2024 at 9:51 PM, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

Sunflowers I have seen as a symbol used by some aroallos. Similarly to yellow roses, it can mean friendship, but I have seen it used to generally mean friends with benefits, being aroallo simply put, the yellow and green of the flower looks similar to the aroallo flag, and sunflowers aren't typically associated as a romantic flower (though, I believe, there was a time it meant romantic feelings or innocent love, because people used to and still do gift it to others instead of red roses, but I digress).

Also heart sunglasses worn by aros because we love being ironic. I actually wish I could buy some, but I'm legally blind without my normal glasses, and buying a prescription pair of sunglasses in the shape of hearts would be expensive as shit.

Maybe you could buy some kind of clip ons

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:36 PM, organs and bone said:

ace rings? does anybody have one??

is there a good place to get one 👀 

I don't have one, I just have a white ring for aromanticism, but the only places I could suggest for you to look for an ace ring is either asexual owned online stores, or Etsy?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, dewy said:

I feel like almost any large instrument could qualify. Like, I don't know how I'd feel about someone trying to serenade me with a tuba.

The video of a guy playing "Better off alone" just popped into my head (Video). I know its not him playing but still.

Thats DEFINETELY an aro instrument

Edited by X0qSPNscbI
Just realised the audio is edited over the video, oh well
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 9:36 PM, organs and bone said:

ace rings? does anybody have one??

is there a good place to get one 👀 

i just got a black and a silver ring of amazon 4 like 12$ or smthn, but if ur looking 4 an actually aro ring, theres one on amazon 4 like 8$

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e804053a590caa6853f28a533ebb8702.jpeg

• Like 2