Aros, have you ever fallen in love in a dream ?

Dobby

It happened to me once. When I woke up I was a bit sad it was just a dream, but it felt nice to "experience" it, in a way. 

I just saw a comment, on insta someone aro mentioning that it happened to them, so I was wondering : did it happen to some of you ? How was it ? 

• Like 1

I once dreamed I had a very soft and sweet moment with a friend of mine...but the dream ended with him asking me to murder him.  Not forgetting that one in a hurry.

• Like 1

not quite falling in love per se, but i do occasionally have romance-coded dreams primarily involving women. just recently i had one where some woman randomly kissed me and i still vividly remember her lips being really soft and warm.

I'm not sure if it really counts, but I did have a dream once where I had at least one crush? I knew this in the dream because I chose to give my crush(es) a hair from my unicorn mane (I was a unicorn in this dream) to keep them safe from the faceless lumpy men who were surrounding us, which indicated romantic interest. So yeah, really weird dream so I'm not sure if it really counts

I have those dreams pretty often, and they're almost always nice. I mean there's nothing spectacular about them, but they also don't make me feel uncomfortable. Actually, I sometimes wake up and get sad, that I won't be to experience them in real life, but this feeling usually passes quickly.

Edited by Keith

I remember this dream that I had years ago, where I was a woman who was sitting in a dimly lit room and knitting, I think I was even in a ""Victorian"" dress, and another woman walked in, and I immediately knew that she was my wife. I remember what she looked like, vividly. Very tall, had a white tank-top on, black jeans, was very pale and had long black hair. And she came in distressed, talking about how concerned she was that our daughter was queer (misplaced concern). And I remember having looked at her exasperated and angry even, and asked her something along the lines of, "Well, what do you consider us as!?" And then I woke up.

I don't really know for certain if I was in love with her, but I did feel a significance to the "relationship we had." And it's such a mirror opposite to my reality now, where I'll never want to be partnered, nor married, to anyone.

Yeah, when I was in 6th grade (11 or 12 years old) I had a dream about kissing this random girl in my class. I don't know why my brain chose her since we barely even talked, but it led to me developing a bit of a crush on her. Also played a big part in me figuring out I'm not as straight as I thought I was. Fun times.

One time I thought I had a crush on a person in a dream and they were always really far away from me until eventually at the end of the dream I got close to him and any interest immediately vanished:P It was hella accurate and the most recent dream I can remember about loveO.o

Edited by Milly