Flag discussion

I love the sunset flag. Color wise, and meaning wise.

I used to not use it, and only use the combined one, but over time the sunset flag has become much more meaningful to me.

For me, the way I understand my orientation is that I am aro, ace, and aroace. Aro and ace are separate and not the same, but they also interact in impactful ways for me. Furthermore, aroace is different than being aroallo and alloace, just like being homoromantic and homosexual is different than just being one of those. The sunset flag is made to represent experiences like mine, unlike the combined flag.

Not that one is objectively better than the other, just that one is better for me.

Edited by Neon

I didn't initially like the sunset flag.  I thought it was sort of ugly.  I've gotten used to it tho.  I think that if I could repeat my tattoo experience, I'd get a sunset flag tattoo over the ace flag that I currently have.  But idk.  It might be a bit too much of an aro statement, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.

I love the sunset flag, it feels more representative a uniform identity to me, and also i like the colours. I dont like the colours of the combo flag... but i like the ace/aro flags individually

I really like the sunset flag. As for joined flag I prefer the ones around 6 stripes the you can See in Jaiden Animations coming out video towards the end on her t-shirts. I feel like the 9 stripe sort fo ones end up too busy (the ones where they are just put on top of each other).  

I usually use just the aro flag, because the ace one alone seems weird to me. I really like the sunset one, it suits well plus I find it really pretty.

However, I don't really like the combo with the heart. It feels like your romantic attraction is surrounded by your sexual attraction, and therefore your sexual attraction would be more important. That sounds stupid, but that's how I feel it