Jump to content

Quotes Thread


Harvest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Inspired by the time my English sub said "If you're watching anime you need to reconsider your life choices" to a group of boys who might have been watching anime instead of doing work.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Hey, ass-butt!" - Castiel, Supernatural.

"They burnt down my house! They ate my tailor!" - Crowley, Supernatural.

"Lucifer, you're my brother and I love you. But you are a great big bag of dicks." - Gabriel, Supernatural.

"I got genital herpes." - Sam, Supernatural.

"You hit like a human." - Lucifer, Supernatural.

And for something somewhat/a wee different:

"That wasn't very nice. I do believe you killed my hat." - Kisuke Urahara, Bleach.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love", this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never!    

Merlin to Arthur, from the film Excalibur

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SkyTuneRein said:

"Hey, ass-butt!" - Castiel, Supernatural.

"They burnt down my house! They ate my tailor!" - Crowley, Supernatural.

"Lucifer, you're my brother and I love you. But you are a great big bag of dicks." - Gabriel, Supernatural.

"I got genital herpes." - Sam, Supernatural.

"You hit like a human." - Lucifer, Supernatural.

And for something somewhat/a wee different:

"That wasn't very nice. I do believe you killed my hat." - Kisuke Urahara, Bleach.

I might watch supernatural for the dialogue lmao

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am I allowed to put my own quotes lol? 

"How cool would it be if people mated by penis fencing"

Is one of the best things I have ever said, I maintain that it would be better for everyone if it were so

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something people in my friend group quote is "but i'm not chinese 😕"

I said that in response to a friend saying I looked like the younger version of the Mother from Turning Red, you kinda had to be there but the way I delivered  it was quotable, like dialogue from a bad movie lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Quitting,its like trying but easier!" -Eda 

"You couldn't afford me, sister!"-King 

"That’s Dustin.." -my friend who thought the inside joke was referencing stranger things

"You no longer get a proper greeting"- another friend

"My kumquats!You’re over saturating my kumquats!"-my brothers 

"Lord toast is coming"-also my brothers

"You have to flaunt the weird my friends" -Alex Fierro 

"It can be the hardest thing to realize you can't hold on to something forever. Sometimes... you have to let it go" Anne Boonchuy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain" - Vivian greene

 

"Reverse Darwinism - survival of the most idiotic" - Dr. Allen Grant

 

"I Won't Be A Rockstar

I Will Be A Legend"

- Queen

 

"Hey man,don’t be so harsh on her…she believes in love!

SHES SENSITIVE!"-Philip

Edited by goose
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, goose said:

"Quitting,its like trying but easier!" -Eda 

"You couldn't afford me, sister!"-King 

"That’s Dustin.." -my friend who thought the inside joke was referencing stranger things

"You no longer get a proper greeting"- another friend

"My kumquats!You’re over saturating my kumquats!"-my brothers 

"Lord toast is coming"-also my brothers

"You have to flaunt the weird my friends" -Alex Fierro 

"It can be the hardest thing to realize you can't hold on to something forever. Sometimes... you have to let it go" Anne Boonchuy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain" - Vivian greene

 

"Reverse Darwinism - survival of the most idiotic" - Dr. Allen Grant

 

"I Won't Be A Rockstar

I Will Be A Legend"

- Queen

 

"Hey man,don’t be so harsh on her…she believes in love!

SHES SENSITIVE!"-Philip

Who is kind? That quote seems familiar.
Also, you do have to flaunt the weird, my friends!.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Who is kind? That quote seems familiar.
Also, you do have to flaunt the weird, my friends!.

King? He’s a character from The Owl House.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Harvest said:

Something people in my friend group quote is "but i'm not chinese 😕"

I said that in response to a friend saying I looked like the younger version of the Mother from Turning Red, you kinda had to be there but the way I delivered  it was quotable, like dialogue from a bad movie lol

Reminds me of Dragon the Bruce Lee Story. Bruce Lee opened a studio to teach Kung Fu to the public. The first person to come in was a large black man inquiring if he can take classes. Bruce says "I'll teach anyone who wants to learn." The man says "You know I'm not Chinese right?" Bruce responds "I noticed that." Context: it was forbidden for any master to teach Kung Fu to foreigners.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Who is kind? That quote seems familiar.
Also, you do have to flaunt the weird, my friends!.

Whoops, meant king! ^_^ sorry!

Edited by Storm_leopardcat
Accidentally wrote kind again instead of king when replying to the original message to correct the word.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

A few chat up lines and responses from the radio show 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue':

 

Your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night?
- It was lovely - those wide open spaces...

 

Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor. 

 - so would you.

 

Haven't I seen you some place before?
 - Yes, I'm the receptionist at the V.D. clinic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...