Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

You become the richest person in the world and get that wish with the money you got from not paying employees enough, then this time the petition to not let you back onto Earth succeeds and you never get to come back.

I wish it was easier to make friends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, alto said:

You  can, but it draws a crowd of dogs who start following you everywhere.  This is great at first, but gets old after a few years.

Continue the wishes:( You have broken it:(

it is christmas everyday! but soon enough, your house is overrun with objects and trinkets you've gotten, and you start getting things you don't care about because it becomes increasingly harder to get things you'd enjoy when you have everything you would enjoy already.

i wish i could talk about my fixations as much as i want without anybody getting mad at me!

Everyone except you dies. Now no one gets mad at you for whatever you do but there are no other people to have any kind of relationship with.

I wish a lot of people didn't still assume I was a man no matter how I present.

superheroes start coming after you because they think you're the big bad villain now, and it takes very long to convince them you're not the villain you just look like them. you come out of the situation very injured every time.

i wish i never had writer's block!

You are not blocked anymore, but you have too much inspiration that you can't stop writing. You write everyday, and become obsessed with it. You forget to eat, and to sleep, and you finally die. But, hei! You died as a famous writer!

I wish I understood humans

A new vaccine is created, and everyone in the world takes it. Little do they all know, this new vaccine is very deadly, but the negative effects happen only after a few years! The human race goes into decline, and in a couple years, all of humanity is dead.

I wish I could shape shift...