So what is your type?

Cassiopeia

So what is your type?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for I don't even know these brands because I've never tried any of them, but I also voted for the gelato cafe because their icecream is always great and they have more and better choices than most brands icecreams :icecream:

(My favourites are hazelnut icecream from my neighbour towns gelato cafe or this berry ice cream from my dutch neighbour town, I think it's called "bosbessen", no clue what exact berries that are, my dutch has it's limits)

Based on the title alone, I was going to give a "my favorite type is Times New Roman" kind of response, but the poll was tongue-in-cheek to begin with! xD

My mom ate a ton of peanut buster parfaits from DQ when she was pregnant with my twin and I, so I suppose I have some soft spot for their soft serve. I also always used to get frozen yogurt from a local business in my home town, but I'm also a fan of Carvel though. (I also made homemade ice cream once, but the recipe called for too much salt and I haven't tried it since.) I suppose I'm not picky about who makes the ice cream/frozen yogurt/gelato so long as it tastes good!

I've heard of a grand total of three of those brands. Of them, I didn't even know that Nestle made ice cream, and the other two I've never eaten because they're way too expensive (Ben & Jerry's and Baskin Robbins). It's hard to pick a favourite brand for me though, cause each one has a type of icecream that's unique to them. I usually get golden north ice cream because they have the best vanilla flavour (but my favourite flavour they make is honey. It's a shame my brother doesn't like that or I'd be getting that favlour all the time). Bulla make the best cookies and cream ice cream (that's the one that dodgy and I had on monday). And streets make the best ice blocks (I say that to mean ice cream on a stick, some people call it something else). Streets are the ones who make rainbow paddle pops, which are amazing, and also golden gaytimes, also amazing.

Whichever brand carries lactose -free(and no almonds or cashews either). Mainly some vegan brand made out of coconut milk that is half the size of a hagen-dazs container and costs about double.... :facepalm:  

• 2 weeks later...

Baskin Robins and Nestlé are the only ones of those I've heard of/had. But most ice cream tastes the same to me, with the only difference being certain strong flavours (such as fruity and minty flavours) and drastically different textures (such as Gelare and soft serve from fast food places).

Archived