Is there anything you are hoping to get for christmas?

roboticanary

OK, its getting close, if this is something you celebrate is there anything you are really hoping for for christmas?

For me, I'm becoming an old man. Some nice new pairs of socks would be absolutely perfect.

Also is there anything you are particularly excited to give? in my case one of my family really loves jigsaws and I am getting a custom one for him with some of my brother's art on it. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he thinks of it.

• Like 2

My Christmas list.

some DK Bongos and Donkey Kong jungle beat. 

Garindan, and Barquin D'an 12 inch 

Republic commando book series True Colors, Order 66

Some separatist treasonist’s to complete my separatist council, Po nudo, and Cat min.

This Stoic philosophy book

I am looking forward to giving my grandmas dog her new annual dog toy, and playing with her. My young nephews presents, got them a puzzle and a firetruck. 

• Like 1

I want to get a gaming chair so badly, even tho I play more on my iPad than my computer.

I would also like to get more clothes that would help me with my gender expression. I get so much joy by wearing certain types of clothing and I cannot wait to see myself in more of it.

Edited by kikicita

I don't want much, to be honest. I've noticed as I get older, I think a lot less about what I want for birthdays and Christmases, though I'm sure that's normal -- my older family members are the same. 

I'd give some gifts, but current circumstances make it hard. I feel a bit guilty every time I don't give my parents a present, they gift me presents every year even when I don't ask for anything :(  

• Like 1

I made my list. I know my brother will give me a video game. My parents will probably give me a new bag (mine is becoming too small when I go to work).

I of course make gifts for them and have fun (ans headache) chosing it. But the one I'm the more exciting to give is the drinking straw for my brother. I don't know if this is the case in other countries, but here, plastic straws are now forbidden (ecological reasons), and the one we had to replace them are awful. But I find some metallic straws that we can use forever, and as my brother loves drinking with them and I know how happy he will be to be able to do it again.

Yes this sounds weird but this is the truth.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nonmerci said:

Yes this sounds weird but this is the truth.

Not weird at all. Straws are brilliant and if I can find them I really want to get hold of one of those weird curly straws where the drink does a few loops before it gets to you.

Reminds me of my older grandad being very happy to get a set of good quality drinking straws which has helped him a lot (parkinsons +age means he struggles to drink without them). He got a set of reusable straws and my aunt made a little bag for them.

• Like 2