Anyone had any success finding a qpr on tinder?

I've used reddit for that type of stuff, maybe it would work for you? OkCupid and other traditional ways of dating hasn't really worked for me to be honest. It's easier to meet people on an online forum that has (established) communities with people like you.

Edited by MulticulturalFarmer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

I've used reddit for that type of stuff, maybe it would work for you? OkCupid and other traditional ways of dating hasn't really worked for me to be honest. It's easier to meet people on an online forum that has (established) communities with people like you.

Hm, I've never thought of using Reddit for such a thing, but I suppose that could make sense...

I've heard 50/50 on OKCupid and nothing on Tinder. I've tried neither, but am also open to a QPR at some point, so I'm certainly curious.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

Hm yeah I guess it makes sense doing it within established communities, I'm just not sure there would be anyone near me :') 

I was on Reddit last night, and it occurred to me that I haven't the foggiest idea how this sort of thing would work. Is there a specific community of people looking for people? I'm really only in a few different communities on Reddit, and am not sure how someone would meet someone on there and become friends. Maybe I'm Redditing wrong! ?

• Like 1

@InvisibleSquid I never was on Reddit so unfortunately i can’t help you but this sounds like my social media problem in general; I know a lot of people who tell me how they met someone on a Forum/Instagram/Twitter/whatever who is now their best friend. And I just don’t get it. HOW. HOW does this work? Lol

I’m totally not a shy person, when I’m in a room with someone I don’t know I just start to talk to them, but I have no idea how this works online

so, when you solve the Reddit problem please let me know, I’d love to try it out?

Edited by Acecream
  • Like 3

On 4/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Acecream said:

I’m totally not a shy person, when I’m in a room with someone I don’t know I just start to talk to them, but I have no idea how this works online

I met one of my closest friends in pinterest. 5-7 years since that happened. They just reached out to me about a pin that they loved and then we started sharing pins. It was after 2 years of only sending pins on a daily basis that we started talking with words. ^^ and since then we speak about everything and still send pins. I see it the same way you meet people offline,just say "hey I like this and I saw you ppst so what else you like?" And from there just let the convo run its course. :3 that is how it worked for me.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I wonder about that as well but there are discord groups for finding QPPs & making QPRs, I've never used tinder before though. Also I use queer dating apps to look for cuddle companions? Like taimi for my country.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

So I keep seeing this kind of thing on a lot of posts here. My main question is what about the in person aspect? I mean, meeting people online is wonderful, and totally valid. But meeting someone random on social media or something isn't helpful to me if there's no (simple) way to meet them irl. Does that make sense? 

On 4/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Acecream said:

@InvisibleSquid I never was on Reddit so unfortunately i can’t help you but this sounds like my social media problem in general; I know a lot of people who tell me how they met someone on a Forum/Instagram/Twitter/whatever who is now their best friend. And I just don’t get it. HOW. HOW does this work? Lol

so, when you solve the Reddit problem please let me know, I’d love to try it out?

I have a close friend of mine who I met and chat on discord with, who lives in a different country from me, and we known each other for 4 years, yet I still couldn't explain how we got be to be close friends with each other?

46 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I have a close friend of mine who I met and chat on discord with, who lives in a different country from me, and we known each other for 4 years, yet I still couldn't explain how we got be to be close friends with each other?

That my friend sounds like an awesome way to make friends. I mean they already have the same gaming interests as you and people surprisingly tend to be nicer online depending on the person. :D

• Like 1