Hi guys :)

AlexisS

Hi, I'm AlexisS and I'm aro/ace. 

I've been on and off on AVEN since last year, and I decided to look for an aro community out there and voilà! Found here today :)

Ever since I got to know the term aro/ace, I've found myself spending more time on aro threads than on the other threads.

Maybe because I identify better with aromantic people, and I feel more at home at aromantic community, although being both aro/ace. :P 

I guess I'm much more of an aro than I'm of ace?(I don't even know if that makes sense lol)

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all fellow aromantics and people on aro spectrum!

*Please excuse any grammar mistakes as English is not my first language*

43 minutes ago, Simowl said:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve:

Hope you enjoy being a part of our community :)

(Your English is great, by the way!)

Hehe thank you Simowl! 

28 minutes ago, Elluna Hellen said:

Welcome! :D:icecream:

Thank you Elluna!

21 minutes ago, Dodgypotato said:

Welcome! :cake: The aromantic community IS obviously superior to all others. (; (;

I mean, we have icecream!!! And potatoes.

Yey! Icecream!

8 minutes ago, RedNeko said:

Welcome to the forum :icecream: I hope we aren't a disappointment ^_^ 

Thank you for the warm welcome, RedNeko!

Thank you all! For all these welcomes! I feel delighted to say the least! :P 

7 hours ago, Dodgypotato said:

I mean, we have icecream!!! And potatoes.

Here's a potato!

Welcome to Arocalypse! I understand the whole thing about identifying more with being aro than ace. I mostly stopped using AVEN and used this more after it was created...

Anyway, you get ice cream for being new. ICE CREAM: :icecream:

8 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

Welcome to a very nice place!

I feel more aro than ace too because asexuality only applies to sex but romance is everywhere all the time and so I think way way more about being aromantic so I do get what you're saying!

Right. This amatonormativity makes me ponder more on being aromantics than being ace.. :( Thanks for the welcome! 

5 hours ago, Natkat said:

Hi and wellcome

here is icecream:icecream:

Thanks for the :icecream::)

2 hours ago, Spud said:

Here's a potato!

Welcome to Arocalypse! I understand the whole thing about identifying more with being aro than ace. I mostly stopped using AVEN and used this more after it was created...

Anyway, you get ice cream for being new. ICE CREAM: :icecream:

Glad I'm not the only one identifying more with aro :P and woo hoo I've got more icecream :icecream: and potato!

1 hour ago, ravenclaudia said:

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!! 

Welcome aboard!

I'm glad you feel the same way! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Cassiopeia said:

Welcome.:icecream::icecream:

Double :icecream::icecream:!

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream: I totally get how you feel. On AVEN most of my time was spend in the aro forums too. I guess my aromanticism is just a much bigger part of my life, no one seems to ask me too much about their sex lives, but everyone seems to ask and talk to me about my (non-existent) past, present and future romantic relationships...

I really enjoy having a separate place to discuss aro stuff and I hope you will too ^_^:icecream::softserve:

6 hours ago, aihpen said:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream: I totally get how you feel. On AVEN most of my time was spend in the aro forums too. I guess my aromanticism is just a much bigger part of my life, no one seems to ask me too much about their sex lives, but everyone seems to ask and talk to me about my (non-existent) past, present and future romantic relationships...

I really enjoy having a separate place to discuss aro stuff and I hope you will too ^_^:icecream::softserve:

Yeah.. Romance is everywhere and it bugs me to end sometimes. I mean, why can't they just leave us be? Thus, arocalypse :icecream: Thank you!

5 hours ago, PerformativeSurprise said:

Welcome! :icecream: I also feel like being aro is more central to my identity, and affects my life more, than being ace.  

Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks a lot! :P

Archived