Tell me about your day

Tired-Sparo

Sup.

Today was okay. I was avoiding someone the whole day so that was a bit stressful, but I turned in almost all of my school projects so I barely have anymore school work to do and I am just chilling. A friend bought me a slushie at dunkin donuts so that was fun.?

12 hours ago, yenyyoo said:

Sup.

Today was okay. I was avoiding someone the whole day so that was a bit stressful, but I turned in almost all of my school projects so I barely have anymore school work to do and I am just chilling. A friend bought me a slushie at dunkin donuts so that was fun.?

Sorry about the stressful part but its good that youre almost done with school stuff. I hope you have a fun summer ☀️

well I woke up when my neighbour decided to clean his gutters really early this morning. (really who normally cleans gutters using a torch because it is basically still pre-dawn dark?)

Did a shift at work without having breakfast first and now I am looking forward to lunch. I am very fixated on lunch. If there is a delay or something I may maul a pillow or something because I am so hungry right now. 

13 hours ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

well I woke up when my neighbour decided to clean his gutters really early this morning. (really who normally cleans gutters using a torch because it is basically still pre-dawn dark?)

Did a shift at work without having breakfast first and now I am looking forward to lunch. I am very fixated on lunch. If there is a delay or something I may maul a pillow or something because I am so hungry right now. 

I hate when neighbors are like that. Lunch is the highlight of my day so I feel that. I hope you had a great rest of your day!

This thread is adorable. :) I can already see how we live our lives differently.

As for me, I woke up to a flurry of social media notifications (including a friend who broke up with her boyfriend that I don't know how to respond to), so my anxious brain decided to play a Zelda game. Now I'm calm~

On 6/8/2018 at 11:34 PM, Zorcodtoa said:

I woke up.

To be continued....

Thats an important part of the day. I look forward to the continuation

On 6/9/2018 at 5:47 PM, running.tally said:

This thread is adorable. :) I can already see how we live our lives differently.

As for me, I woke up to a flurry of social media notifications (including a friend who broke up with her boyfriend that I don't know how to respond to), so my anxious brain decided to play a Zelda game. Now I'm calm~

Thanks i think so too! Its cool to see the different things everyone does. Relationships/friendships are hard i hope everything goes well!

1 hour ago, eatingcroutons said:

Had a picnic lunch with a friend. Played football and scored a goal. Grilled some salmon and veg for dinner. Now catching up on politics in my home country with a glass of wine.

Congrats on your goal! I need to catch up on the politics for my country and im sure i’ll want a lot of wine when i do since i live in america. 

My day went well. I have been doing things getting ready for my new job as a bagger at Smith's. Also, I have been following the recycling-service-bot around the neighborhood. When it emptied the cans, it made lots of messes, so I had to clean up the messes it left and dump them into other cans that hadn't been emptied yet.

18 hours ago, Spirit of God said:

My day went well. I have been doing things getting ready for my new job as a bagger at Smith's. Also, I have been following the recycling-service-bot around the neighborhood. When it emptied the cans, it made lots of messes, so I had to clean up the messes it left and dump them into other cans that hadn't been emptied yet.

Congrats on your new job! Do you mind explaining what the recycling service bot is like? I dont have that where i live but it sounds interesting.

13 hours ago, Spirit of God said:

I think you do, but you probably would call it a 'recycling truck.'

Oh okay. Yeah we call it a recycling truck which doesnt sound as interesting.

For the past couple of days (6/14 - 6/16), I've been taking care of my sister who broke both of her heels due to a rock-climbing incident. It was stressful at times, but we got through it. On top of that, on 6/17, in the morning, my sister and mom were arguing. I'm not quite sure why, but it ended with my mom saying 'f you' to my sister. Now she's really sad about it and doesn't want to talk to my mom for a long time. On a lighter note, yesterday morning (6/18), I got up at 4:30 AM and got ready to watch the sunrise. Sunrise was at about 6:45 and I was out in nature when it happened, watching it in all of its magnificence. It was beautiful.

i woke up at 3 pm, got an iced capp, then met my roommate on campus.  after dinner, we went to the gym, then had smoothies with vodka while watching how i met your mother.  now i'm eating pasta at 3 am.  i love the 2 months between school here and work at my cottage (though i love the cottage).

On 6/19/2018 at 11:27 AM, Spirit of God said:

For the past couple of days (6/14 - 6/16), I've been taking care of my sister who broke both of her heels due to a rock-climbing incident. It was stressful at times, but we got through it. On top of that, on 6/17, in the morning, my sister and mom were arguing. I'm not quite sure why, but it ended with my mom saying 'f you' to my sister. Now she's really sad about it and doesn't want to talk to my mom for a long time. On a lighter note, yesterday morning (6/18), I got up at 4:30 AM and got ready to watch the sunrise. Sunrise was at about 6:45 and I was out in nature when it happened, watching it in all of its magnificence. It was beautiful.

My dad recently had knee surgery so i can relate. I hope your sister feels better soon both physically and emotionally. I know family can be tough and having to deal with family while healing is even harder. Nature is amazing its always a peaceful so its cool you saw the sunrise!

10 hours ago, aro_elise said:

i woke up at 3 pm, got an iced capp, then met my roommate on campus.  after dinner, we went to the gym, then had smoothies with vodka while watching how i met your mother.  now i'm eating pasta at 3 am.  i love the 2 months between school here and work at my cottage (though i love the cottage).

Chill days are the best days. I hope you have a super fun and relaxing two months!

I finally got out of the house and let myself take some sidequests. Lately I have not been going out with friends as much and had decided I would just start taking myself out but hadn't gotten motivated to actually do it. Today I had a training for my volunteer gig that took me to a university out of town so I didn't have to fight my laziness in getting out in the first place.

While I was on break I glimpsed a skeleton in different area of the building my group was in, and I decided to be snoopy and went to investigate--I found a hall filled with taxidermy critters. Then on my drive home I decided to take the long way so I could stop by a state park. I went on a short walk in the woods and through a butterfly garden. It was lovely. (Plus I love all the architecture in the park--many building were made in 1930s as part of WPA and made of local wood and stone).

Hopefully today will encourage me to get out there more on my own.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 8:00 PM, BirdNerd said:

I finally got out of the house and let myself take some sidequests. Lately I have not been going out with friends as much and had decided I would just start taking myself out but hadn't gotten motivated to actually do it. Today I had a training for my volunteer gig that took me to a university out of town so I didn't have to fight my laziness in getting out in the first place.

While I was on break I glimpsed a skeleton in different area of the building my group was in, and I decided to be snoopy and went to investigate--I found a hall filled with taxidermy critters. Then on my drive home I decided to take the long way so I could stop by a state park. I went on a short walk in the woods and through a butterfly garden. It was lovely. (Plus I love all the architecture in the park--many building were made in 1930s as part of WPA and made of local wood and stone).

Hopefully today will encourage me to get out there more on my own.

That sounds awesome! Im the same way in that i have trouble motivating myself to go out alone. I love the woods/parks so i bet it was super pretty and the architecture just makes it even more cool. I wish you luck in getting outside more and i hope you have lots of fun!

I'm getting over a cold, the symptoms are almost totally gone...but last night I slept about 14 hours so obviously there are still some things not right. Then I did a ridiculous amount of washing. Done 10 loads, and I probably have about 3 more. Most of it is for work so I get paid to turn a washing machine on and dance around to funky music and read. Later this afternoon I am picking up some lost property related to a family mystery that hopefully we will be able to solve soon. 

The Mystery is so weird. Apparently someone left a bag of papers at a restaurant far from where me or any of my family live, and the papers are all 35+ year old tax/property things from my grandparents. Hopefully seeing the papers will shed some light on how they appeared at the restaurant.  

I'm getting over a cold, the symptoms are almost totally gone...but last night I slept about 14 hours so obviously there are still some things not right. Then I did a ridiculous amount of washing. Done 10 load

59 minutes ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

I'm getting over a cold, the symptoms are almost totally gone...but last night I slept about 14 hours so obviously there are still some things not right. Then I did a ridiculous amount of washing. Done 10 loads, and I probably have about 3 more. Most of it is for work so I get paid to turn a washing machine on and dance around to funky music and read. Later this afternoon I am picking up some lost property related to a family mystery that hopefully we will be able to solve soon. 

The Mystery is so weird. Apparently someone left a bag of papers at a restaurant far from where me or any of my family live, and the papers are all 35+ year old tax/property things from my grandparents. Hopefully seeing the papers will shed some light on how they appeared at the restaurant.  

I'm getting over a cold, the symptoms are almost totally gone...but last night I slept about 14 hours so obviously there are still some things not right. Then I did a ridiculous amount of washing. Done 10 load

I hope your cold goes away soon! That job sounds pretty cool id love to get paid for reading. Do you have any book recommendations? Thats an interesting family mystery i hope you find an answer

@Tired-Sparo Thanks, I hope it goes away fully soon too! 

Lol, the job doesn't last long (like once a month for 4 months), it is just a bonus thing I do. As for books well .....I read so much! but at the moment I am reading the Dream Catcher series by SheHopes on Wattpad. Which is free and well written and a supernatural/psychic crime drama story. 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:53 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

@Tired-Sparo Thanks, I hope it goes away fully soon too! 

Lol, the job doesn't last long (like once a month for 4 months), it is just a bonus thing I do. As for books well .....I read so much! but at the moment I am reading the Dream Catcher series by SheHopes on Wattpad. Which is free and well written and a supernatural/psychic crime drama story. 

Oh i love wattpad! Its so great for posting and reading. That sounds cool ill have to read it sometime

• 3 months later...

Well, it’s gone pretty well, thank you! I did maths, quite a lot of maths actually! Went on a walk, practiced for my festival appearance for percussion, drawn a few drawings and browsed the internet. Pretty boring and mediocre but it’s gonna be pretty hectic and fun tomorrow!

Archived