what do I call this

Yea so the most important stuff is in my About Me (trust me I'm totally not lying and wrote complete nonsense there that no one cares about-)

Uhhh why am I here

Yea I'm aroace

Wow, who would've guessed (I mean to be fair I coulda also been aromantic allosexual)

ANYWAYS

I'm on TrevorSpace and then found AVEN and was like wait what the heck these look the same and apparently AVEN is older than ts and someone told me that this here also exists so here I am because well I'm aroace and other aromantics are cool and also I have no hobbies because I'm sorta mentally ill and depressed and have more friends online than irl and uhh I'm autistic and my special interest is psychology so depending on what you ask me I'm gonna infodump you and that's not a possibility that's a threat 

Oh yah

I'm Jinx

I'm boyflux, from Germany, pronouns he/it

Love music, lots of different stuff, rn it's mostly emo and metal and some similar things

If you have any questions, ask

Also I don't mind if you roast my English because I'm pretty sure that even if I've been learning it since I'm six years old I still make mistakes-

Bye bye have a nice day everyone

(ALSO THE RANKS HERE ARE SO COOL)

Edited by s1ck.br4ins
  • Like 5

Heyyyyy! I'm Isa and I use they/it/any! I hope you have a good time here and I don't know if I'm autistic yet, but I also really like psychology lol :)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

Heyyyyy! I'm Isa and I use they/it/any! I hope you have a good time here and I don't know if I'm autistic yet, but I also really like psychology lol :)

Oooooo that's cool!!

Nice to meet you!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums! I think your english is good, english is my first language and I still struggle with it lol.

Also yeah, the ranking system here is adorable ^_^

• Like 2

Why hello there person who supposedly struggles with English. (your english is great! And that's coming from a person whose favorite word is eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious)

10 hours ago, s1ck.br4ins said:

my special interest is psychology so depending on what you ask me I'm gonna infodump you and that's not a possibility that's a threat 

Take that, (probably) subtract a few years of age, add a lot of other totally unrelated subjects, and that's pretty much what I am.

there is a nice channel called psych 2 go. they make psychology videos. in my opinion, the best part is that they have videos about asexuality and aromanticism.

Edited by P4R4D0X
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, MondoBilby said:

Welcome to the forums! I think your english is good, english is my first language and I still struggle with it lol.

Thank you thank you

9 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

Why hello there person who supposedly struggles with English. (your english is great! And that's coming from a person whose favorite word is eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious)

Thank you as well

there is a nice channel called psych 2 go. they make psychology videos. in my opinion, the best part is that they have videos about asexuality and aromanticism.

Ohh yea I watched like one or two videos by them, could def look more into it

8 hours ago, Lovebird said:

Hii!! I use he/it pronouns too

Ayyy that's cool

19 hours ago, s1ck.br4ins said:

my special interest is psychology so depending on what you ask me I'm gonna infodump you

Yea so if you wanna know what you dealing with (yah so I kinda went to Adobe Express just to put the screenshots together and put smth over the text because it's partially directed at one person instead of just being generally about the topic BUT YEAH!)

First one was about PTSD second one DID

1F9CD641-084A-4F24-BED3-30DD482D0C4B.png.1e2ce3dc5cfdb5ff5427d741f919869f.png

EDBB5AF6-E2DF-4E90-A620-DFBE63961BE5.png.29063cc8404f323f5d682fa769cc5436.png

DUDE DONT MERGE MY REPLIES

Welcome!

I'm pretty new too but it's nice to find other people who understand how I feel.

Infodumping is too real man, if were talking about math I'm on the verge of falling asleep but we bring up Cavetown? I'll talk for hours about him, his music, his career, his childhood, his cats (Juno and Fig are so cute stopppp) 

(is this stalking guys?) 

Anyways, I use He/They/It/Ze/Xem (Genderfluid :P)

If you ever wanna chat, I'm here :3

(ANY HAZBIN HOTEL OR HELLUVA BOSS FANS HERE?!?!? >:D )

WELCOME @s1ck.br4ins!!!!!!

I'm smac n cheese, she/they!

I also love psychology and I want to be a therapist when I'm older.

I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. MUSIC.

oh dang I infodump a whole lot too, mostly about Cavetown, BTS, Wings Of Fire, She-Ra, the aroace spectrum, uhhhhhhhhhh I'll shut up now

nice to meet you!!!!!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

WELCOME @s1ck.br4ins!!!!!!

I'm smac n cheese, she/they!

I also love psychology and I want to be a therapist when I'm older.

I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. MUSIC.

oh dang I infodump a whole lot too, mostly about Cavetown, BTS, Wings Of Fire, She-Ra, the aroace spectrum, uhhhhhhhhhh I'll shut up now

nice to meet you!!!!!!!

Ahh yesss music is great (also I don't mind it if you infodump me about it lolz)

Any favorite genres / artists?

18 minutes ago, s1ck.br4ins said:

Ahh yesss music is great (also I don't mind it if you infodump me about it lolz)

Any favorite genres / artists?

basically all I listen to is BTS and Cavetown...

it's weird cuz they're so different but I LOVE THEM

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Funny Individual said:

Should I try to relearn german? I knew a bit but then I lost it all :( how many germans DONT speak english?

Should I try to relearn all the languages that I completely forgot? (Italian, Chinese, bit of French, bit of Spanish, bit of Korean, bit of Icelandic, help this list is getting so long...)

On 3/24/2024 at 12:56 PM, s1ck.br4ins said:

I'm gonna infodump you and that's not a possibility that's a threat 

I don't have any texts as evidence,(when I said 'subtract a few years of age', I meant I'm at that age when schools gives you computers, but parents don't give you phones) but depending on who you are and what you ask about it can take about a whole class period if you don't stop me half way through.

And yeah, threatening people (my age at least) with infodumping is fun. Think trigonometry for middle schoolers. (the look on their faces when I casually pull out a calculator from my pocket-)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, smac n cheese said:

basically all I listen to is BTS and Cavetown...

it's weird cuz they're so different but I LOVE THEM

Nah theyre both good tho

Don't listen to BTS as much (even tho I used to) but I still think their music is pretty good

9 hours ago, Funny Individual said:

Should I try to relearn german? I knew a bit but then I lost it all :( how many germans DONT speak english?

Well I heard it's a pretty difficult language to learn so it's your decision really 

As for your second question 

Lemme put it that way, the only people NOT speaking English are 6 year olds and people over 70 (you literally learn English from 3rd grade on which is usually at 8 years old)

I had some old guy that was part of the crew when I went sailing for a week and he literally had this stereotypical extreme German accent that I always thought is exaggerated- but he DID speak English tho!

Also depends on the area tho

AND for example I visited The Hague and Amsterdam and most of the cashiers etc were talking English, like not even Dutch at first, just English

I'd say if you wanna come to Germany without knkwing German that shouldn't be much of a problem (except for maaaybe in Baverich- but idk if that's a stereotype or not tho)

Should I try to relearn all the languages that I completely forgot? (Italian, Chinese, bit of French, bit of Spanish, bit of Korean, bit of Icelandic, help this list is getting so long...)

Relatable except your list is longer I think

I speak German, English

Had French for three years and school but forgot 4/5 of it

Also randomly decided to tale duolingo courses on Japanese (yah still wanna finish that but no motivation)

Also on duolingo, Russian (also like three months ago for the last time tho)

I also know Latin (aka can translate it, not speak)

And I'm currently learning Dutch in school (since this year)

• Like 1

I don't have any texts as evidence,(when I said 'subtract a few years of age', I meant I'm at that age when schools gives you computers, but parents don't give you phones) but depending on who you are and what you ask about it can take about a whole class period if you don't stop me half way through.

*cries in no one ever asks me anything about psychology because no one talks about it irl*

(the look on their faces when I casually pull out a calculator from my pocket-)

LMFAO THAT SOUNDS AMAZING

(I love annoying 1. children and 2. half the people from my school because somehow they're all the same and all just doing trend stuff and it's sorta boring ngl)

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 5:44 AM, s1ck.br4ins said:

Thank you thank you

Thank you as well

Ohh yea I watched like one or two videos by them, could def look more into it

Ayyy that's cool

Yea so if you wanna know what you dealing with (yah so I kinda went to Adobe Express just to put the screenshots together and put smth over the text because it's partially directed at one person instead of just being generally about the topic BUT YEAH!)

First one was about PTSD second one DID

1F9CD641-084A-4F24-BED3-30DD482D0C4B.png.1e2ce3dc5cfdb5ff5427d741f919869f.png

EDBB5AF6-E2DF-4E90-A620-DFBE63961BE5.png.29063cc8404f323f5d682fa769cc5436.png

DUDE DONT MERGE MY REPLIES

Lmao. I wish I had someone to info dump to lol.

16 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Lmao. I wish I had someone to info dump to lol.

Infodump me I don't mind it

What topic

I can ask you questions about it if you don't know what to talk about (that's my problem usually, idk where to start)