What is the most hated question you've been asked?

Lunar Nova

14 minutes ago, Colorfullblobs said:

Honestly a fair amount of the questions about being a system suck 

but I gotta say people asking about the trauma that caused us is unbearable 

oh im sorry, now i feel like mine is insignificant

Is it because of...

(usually my nan's name here)

this was from when I was slowly moving away from a christian upbringing, had a few well meaning people asking whether it was due to my nan's death (not that far in the past at that time), or one of my grandad's illness at the time (that went away, he's still going strong)

It just made me grumpy that the initial assumption was that i was just leaving because of one death. I am by no means a scholar but I did think about this and try to understand why people have the religious beliefs they do, and honestly wanted to try and learn about other beliefs and ideas I didn't grow up with to see what I thought made sense. but no, instant assumption that I'm doing this out of childish emotion.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 2:38 PM, roboticanary said:

Is it because of...

(usually my nan's name here)

this was from when I was slowly moving away from a christian upbringing, had a few well meaning people asking whether it was due to my nan's death (not that far in the past at that time), or one of my grandad's illness at the time (that went away, he's still going strong)

It just made me grumpy that the initial assumption was that i was just leaving because of one death. I am by no means a scholar but I did think about this and try to understand why people have the religious beliefs they do, and honestly wanted to try and learn about other beliefs and ideas I didn't grow up with to see what I thought made sense. but no, instant assumption that I'm doing this out of childish emotion.

woa..

16 hours ago, A User said:

"do you have a boy friend?" and remarks similar to such

only the irritating people in my family ask me about this but it's still annoying bc i feel content as i am and i don't need no boyfriend 

that is irratating, ive had questions similar to that.

Almost any kind of small talk that ends with a question mark. If one keeps it up at a bad time, one might find the "conversation" being ended with a SkyTuneRein mark.

Edited by SkyTuneRein

1 hour ago, that halo nerd said:

My parents will largly ignore the fact that I think im aro ace and will say things like don't do that while on a date and stuff like that.It can be annoying at times.

i can understand that

6 hours ago, that halo nerd said:

My parents will largly ignore the fact that I think im aro ace and will say things like don't do that while on a date and stuff like that.It can be annoying at times.

Yup! I have that for nearly every aspect of my life, "are you really autistic?" "are you sure you don't like the idea of marriage?" "are you sure you're intersex even though all scientific evidence points to that?"and of course "are you really aromantic?"

Edited by MulticulturalFarmer
added words

i hate the questions asking for personal info especially during a discussion. you can be talking abt a lgbtq label and someone will pop up and say 'are you [the lgbtq label im talking abt]?' in the manner of if youre not x you cant say anything abt x. as long as im educated on the topic i can talk abt it regardless of my identity ffs; why cant ppl just understand that

8 hours ago, Neon said:

"Why do you dislike [completely harmless thing]?!" idk dude it's just not something I enjoy. it isn't that deep. I especially hate it when people make it out to be a moral issue.

that does sound annoying. im sorry also nice pfp btw