Win stupid prizes

roboticanary

15 hours ago, roboticanary said:

ok

next person wins a legless lizard

its very drunk and very angry

Oh my goodness, I'm in love!

@Colorfullblobs, I realise this might not be quite in the spirit of the game at present, yet I'm open to barter.

Would you be willing to trade this gloriously legless bestie (and such a stick as this!) for some 3D latte art, atop a coffee on a largely inaccessible bench, waiting for you during the most tempestuous gale of your young life?

It may not last long, you don't like coffee, and you definitely don't trust latte art.

Edited by the more the merrier
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, A User said:

NAWRRRRRRR (im ukranian)

next commenter wins all the pride merch ever and a trip to target to get so gay that drag queens on ru paul's drag race will weep of jealousy 

I’d do that just to spite homophobes, though if they’ve got any aroace merch than I’m DEFINITELY going.

TPBM must tell me who they’d like to be president. (Not just the candidates available but any person in mind at all.)

Edited by HelloThere
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HelloThere said:

I’d do that just to spite homophobes, though if they’ve got any aroace merch than I’m DEFINITELY going.

TPBM must tell me who they’d like to be president. (Not just the candidates available but any person in mind at all.)

i want neil to be president

image.jpeg.ea6ad387ac9a3607858a76b00bd443ff.jpeg

TPBM gets the chance to infodump to anyone about anything and they are guaranteed to listen carefully to every word you say

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...