Win stupid prizes

roboticanary

Thanks! I was looking for my grandfather. Anywho-

for the next person you have gained a prize of 1 lifetime supply of axe body spray. 

Edited by ArrowAce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lovely! I heard the hospital down the road needs some new plumbing. Anywho the next person shall get my dog as a prize. As she is useless, she makes a ness7929C531-516B-443F-91B6-7A3E99C31D74.jpeg.311a5f4d35b1bbb633ec268174796899.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 3:27 PM, Sili said:

Eee da la, dats well lush

The next person gains the remnants of my scouse accent

Eee da la, dats well lush? What is that supposed to mean? 

I have never heard of a scouse accent before. Which accent is that? Is it a nickname for some else accent?

11 hours ago, Harvest said:

large spoon means more mashed potatos in my mout :D

next person gets the family pack of chips from the dhmis show (if you don't get the reference it is mostly air and two singular chips inside)

Not bad, I suppose, I have eaten chips/crisps from packets with even less chips than those (unless you mean that there two actual singular chips inside, not figuratively two chips!).

Next person gets a broken egg, or a box full of broken eggs with only empty eggshells.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

I have never heard of a scouse accent before. Which accent is that? Is it a nickname for some else accent?

Not bad, I suppose, I have eaten chips/crisps from packets with even less chips than those (unless you mean that there two actual singular chips inside, not figuratively two chips!).

Next person gets a broken egg, or a box full of broken eggs with only empty eggshells.

Nope, literally two chips!

[in the episode 'family' the three characters struggle to open a family pack of chips, and then they go on a horrifying adventure learning what a family is and at the end they become a family so one character tries opening it again, only for two chips to fall out- and there are three of them)

What kind of family pack is this meant to be for? A family of ants? : r/ DHMIS

1 hour ago, roboticanary said:

ok

next person wins a lemming meringue pie

ok sure

next person gets a magical toothbrush that makes your teeth instantly 100% clean, except its been used before

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Liverpool, UK, that not being a particularlly good example, hence the remnants. Roughly translated it means "My good sir, I find this quite acceptable."

I assume its been used by me :D

Next person gets a package in which is contained the materials required to send the package to someone else (but nothing else).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...