teen corner

illumi

I'm kinda freaking out right now! This could have it's own post but it has to do with school so....

My friend thinks my classmate has a crush on me, at first I didn't believe that but they pointed out the signs and now idk what to do....  I think I like them back but can't tell if it's platonic or romantic... Now I'm really scared about valentines day....

Again, sorry for posting this on here...

17 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

My friend thinks my classmate has a crush on me, at first I didn't believe that but they pointed out the signs and now idk what to do....  I think I like them back but can't tell if it's platonic or romantic... Now I'm really scared about valentines day....

i dont experience neither of these attractions so i cant tell you for sure but i found some threads on arocalypse and aven that you might find helpful

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Emily415 said:

But sex doesn't have any addictive chemicals

Yes it does. If you have sex, you will get a massive dopamine rush. You will long for that again. Then you will do it again and again and again with less and less justification for your addiction. We need to ban sex.

Just now, whatistheromance said:

Yes it does. If you have sex, you will get a massive dopamine rush. You will long for that again. Then you will do it again and again and again with less and less justification for your addiction. We need to ban sex.

But have you considered I'm fully capable of being my own woman and killing all who oppose me, sex drive is one who opposes me

Just now, Emily415 said:

But have you considered I'm fully capable of being my own woman and killing all who oppose me, sex drive is one who opposes me

You can have control over your sex drive but you dont have control over the dopamine it gives you. You will eventually succumb to the urges if you end up doing it.

2 minutes ago, mivoei said:

i cant tell if this convo is lighthearted or serious but im going to continue spectating

I am serious. I am not sure about them.

image.png.1a732adcbefd076a59f115fc0dded74a.pngiNtEReStiNG | Aesthetic memes, Stupid memes, Stupid funny memes

13 minutes ago, mivoei said:

i cant tell if this convo is lighthearted or serious but im going to continue spectating

I am serious enough

I do not want a sex ban that sounds like something I would want to try once I've transitioned

I am also serious libido is awful and the devil and it can burn with all of the parts it tells me to manipulate

12 minutes ago, whatistheromance said:

You can have control over your sex drive but you dont have control over the dopamine it gives you. You will eventually succumb to the urges if you end up doing it.

Eh I how hard can it be

I've done cold turkey before and got a healthy relationship with the thing I was addicted to in the past

1 minute ago, whatistheromance said:

Banning sex would force sex-obsessed individuals (aka a lot of the population) to improve their lives. 

What if the sex obsessed individuals prefer their lives as is?

It's a life-style choice like any other and if they aren't harming anybody else is it our place to stop them?

2 hours ago, whatistheromance said:

I am serious. I am not sure about them.

2 hours ago, Emily415 said:

I am serious enough

I do not want a sex ban that sounds like something I would want to try once I've transitioned

I am also serious libido is awful and the devil and it can burn with all of the parts it tells me to manipulate

oh boy i dont want this to escalate into an argument so chill out guys

8 hours ago, Emily415 said:

Eh I how hard can it be

I've done cold turkey before and got a healthy relationship with the thing I was addicted to in the past

What if the sex obsessed individuals prefer their lives as is?

It's a life-style choice like any other and if they aren't harming anybody else is it our place to stop them?

unrelated but ur post count! ITS 0!