How to be less attractive, with SCIENCE! (article)

Dodgypotato

9 tips and tricks on how not to be attractive! This is an article for us! :yespapo:

1. Sleep deprivation

2. Being mean (this one is a little obvious)

3. Contractive body language (look at full article for more info)

4. Stress

5. Looking too happy or too proud

6. Not having a sense of humour

7. Laziness

8. If you smell too similar or too different

9. Dishonesty

So, if you ever have someone crushing on you, do the above! Stop sleeping, and therefore get really stressed out. Lie to them about why you're tired, but be happy and/or proud about it. Make sure that while doing so, you're hunched over with your arms crossed (or something). Ensure that you inform them in a really mean way. Beforehand, steal their perfume, shampoo, or other smelly-inducing-thing so that you smell really similar to them. And also you'll have to tell them from your bed. Just call them. Don't do it in person. You have to remember to be lazy.

Full article: http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/nine-things-that-can-make-you-less-attractive-according-to-science/

42 minutes ago, Dodgypotato said:

1. Sleep deprivation

4. Stress

6. Not having a sense of humour

7. Laziness

9. Dishonesty

No thanks:stopapo:, I'd rather avoid these at the cost of being attractive.

42 minutes ago, Dodgypotato said:

3. Contractive body language (look at full article for more info)

5. Looking too happy or too proud

8. If you smell too similar or too different

These are good ways :yespapo:

Yay! I'm permanently 1) & 4), I'm also (mostly) proud of myself and I like to insult my friends (it's how we roll), so I think I can win this! :arocapapo::arocapapo::arocapapo:

I do a lot of these anyway :D

My personal favourite way of being less attractive is just... barely ever talk. I usually sit on my phone when I'm in a group of people. A great way to make sure no one notices or pays attention to me! 

• 1 year later...

Archived