Aro quizzes!!!

amusing lol:

1. Voidpunk aro
    (Voidpunk is a subculture commonly used in aspec communities that embraces the idea of mystery and lacking humanity as a way of combating the aphobic idea that romantic and sexual love is what makes us human.)

2. Appearance Headcanon Fodder
    (Oh, what's this? You have the color palette of a flag? You use arrows as a weapon? You barely have relationships or are compared to Artemis? Golly gee, the audience DOES want to latch onto somebody..)

^What was this one even about?^

3. Swords
    (Keywords : intelligence, logic, ambition, conflict, communication, balance. You are really involved in the fight for your rights. You probably have an aro activism account on social media because you have a strong sense of justice and want to be heard. You hate amatonormativity and want it to stop hurting you and your community.)

4. Lith/Akoi -romantic
    (You're strong, fiery, and passionate. You're not afraid to speak your mind and will stand up for what you think is right. )
  • Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 4:43 AM, Harvest said:

https://uquiz.com/quiz/cf9MVQ/let-me-take-a-wild-guess-on-what-type-of-aromantic-you-are?ref=sidebar_search_result My results was loveless aro, darn I wanted to be an aro coded villain so bad lol, I even picked the alastor option. Oh well I'm still the affably evil supervillain in my heart 💚

https://uquiz.com/quiz/6IQNW7/what-kind-of-aromantic-representation-are-you noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i missed aro villain again! I got non-human aro character

https://uquiz.com/quiz/mB0IWY/what-kind-of-aromantic-are-you-based-on-minor-arcana-tarot-suits-wands-cups-s I got swords! "intelligence, logic, ambition, conflict, communication, balance. You are really involved in the fight for your rights. You probably have an aro activism account on social media because you have a strong sense of justice and want to be heard. You hate amatonormativity and want it to stop hurting you and your community."

https://uquiz.com/quiz/Fu6Y2g/which-aromantic-flag-has-your-vibes?ref=sidebar_search_result  I got the lithromantic flag, not lithro but the description checks out and I like the colours, aroallo will always be my fav thought

show me your results

I'll answer these in order.

Loveless aro, sounds about right. I am a whole individual.

Lowkey jerk. I'm not even mad or called out, this just brought a smile to my face. I know I'm not a jerk. ...

Pentacles. "Stability, safety, money, nature, prosperity, health, long term, home. You don't know where being aro will lead you, but you own it and make the best of your life anyway. You seek a peaceful future, and I swear to you that you will get it eventually." No idea what this means, but I'm smiling anyway.

Lithromantic. I used to think I was lithromantic. (Found a good aro vibes song through this quiz, but I had to scram because I realized I was listening on my school account, and I'm not sure that's the kind of thing I want while I'm in school, heh. Would have kept going had I been on my personal account.)

• Like 1

1.  You sure do like that skip option, huh?

2. Never shown

4. Aromantic 

Did not do the third one, as at first I thought it was about weapons, but then I opened the quiz and saw it was about tarot cards. Tarot cards are very much a no-no, religiously. Comes under fortune telling. So, yeah. 

Anyone got any else quizzes?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Aromantic coded villain!

2. Aromantic villain! (Again?!?!? Should I be concerned?)

3. Pentacles!

4. Frayromantic! (I do headcanon Elsa as aro..)

Edited by Keith
  • Like 1

oooh fun! I love uquizzes

1. Aromantic coded villain! "Queer-coded villain pride is about reclaiming the idea that queer people are inherently evil and bad people by embracing the idea of being a villain. Aromantic villains are amazing, I love you guys!"

2. Non-human This is for the aliens, the robots, the fictional races who just CAN'T feel love because they're so EXOTIC and STRANGE! (obviously it depends on the character i'm just saying it'd be nicer to get actual humans)

3. Cups Keywords : emotions, subconscious, creativity, intuition, relations, imagination. You are really focused on your feelings, and on whether you would love to be in a relationship or not. To you, being aro is a way to see your relationships in a way society isn't used to. And it's cool ! You don't have to be put in a box !

4. AroAllo You're sunny, bright, strong, and confident. You have a lot of pride in your identity and aren't afraid to speak about it (Your "correct" answer from the song question: https://open.spotify.com/track/5cYEuFqzITZlZzpoR1sHvu?si=a27bb1a630964727)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 9:03 AM, Keith said:

1. Aromantic coded villain!

2. Aromantic villain! (Again?!?!? Should I be concerned?)

3. Pentacles!

4. Frayromantic! (I do headcanon Elsa as aro..)

0-0 You must be very evil/j

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 3:48 AM, nonmerci said:

75pgcd.jpg

I can confirm I annoy myself hehe

Yeah I'm surprised I didn't notice that.

On 12/24/2022 at 9:25 PM, Storm_leopardcat said:

NOOOOOOOOO

(What does reeeee mean?)

I've seen it used in a derogatory but in this conext its trying to convery a high-pitched scream in frusturation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...