last thing you bought?

Collie

There was a book fair in my city today so I bought some books! Good Omens (that I've been meaning to read for years), a book on writing, and an indie new weird anthology of (mostly) colombian authors. 

• Like 1

I bought a cargo bike after a test drive, really want to use my car less but since I have a lot of stuff to lug around when I am teaching at schools that does not fit on my regular bike I had little choice. But now I do :)

794594A9-1905-4A6F-B49C-2F177601EC92.jpeg.7a20b122cc2963af44602673f3db089b.jpeg

The region in the Netherlands that I live in has a lot of hills so I brought my folding bike and some paint cans to load it up for a good idea of the actual weight when cycling. It is pretty intense but not to bad, just have to build up some more stamina 😅

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It's not the last thing I bought, but it was the last thing I got where I was actively saving money for a while to buy it. It's the Lego Star Wars UCS Republic Gunship, which cost me £310 and a weekend of my life I'll never get back. It'll take me another weekend to rebuild it because one of my siblings accidentally broke it so yay. The last thing I actually bought was a bottle of water, so one of those was quite more significant than the other.

• Like 2

Some printing paper and ink. I hate printers so much like why do you need magenta ink, there is no need for that color on this thing I wanted to print. It's literally black and white why do you need this???

On 4/23/2022 at 9:11 AM, roboticanary said:

96 chocolate eggs

I'm so sorry but I had to do it. 

Are you perhaps related to the people in those math problems where they buy an inhuman amount of watermelons?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 6/19/2022 at 2:05 AM, blepinnoodles said:

Are you perhaps related to the people in those math problems where they buy an inhuman amount of watermelons?

hell yeah,

I always remember my maths textbooks being quite old, so whenever someone bought a stupid amount of stuff it kind of made sense because it was just so cheap.

6 hours ago, roboticanary said:

maths 

Ugh

Just seeing the word 'maths' gives me flashbacks to finals and it's already been a month. I hate maths with a burning passion.