Does the milk or the cereal come first?

queer_kaleidoscope

Does the milk or cereal come first?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Jackson_Glass said:

cereal all the way. whoever picked milk just why- 

Man, why... Here ends our friendship. You put the milk (not a lot) and after that the cereals....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cereal, if it turns out you have no milk that's okay, just have it in peanut butter. But if you put milk first and then realize you're out of cereal, too bad you've just wasted a bowlful of cereal (especially if that powder at the bottom of the comes out instead, now you have gross grainy milk)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Holmbo said:

Clearly the question is wrong. You should eat yogurt or sour milk with cereal, not regular milk, it's too thin.

I use both ways; with sugary cereal I throw that in first and then pour some almond milk over it. With muesli I fill a bowl with yoghurt and then dump in the muesli.

58 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

I don't have milk with my cereal.

Do you eat it straight out of the box then? Option 3 I guess... My sister used to do that with sugary cereal.

3 minutes ago, Nix said:

Do you eat it straight out of the box then? Option 3 I guess... My sister used to do that with sugary cereal.

No I put some cereal in a bowl and then eat that cereal, milkless, from the bowl.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

No I put some cereal in a bowl and then eat that cereal, milkless, from the bowl.

Oh my apologies for suggesting you would not put it in a bowl first, unlike my sister ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deltalorian said:

I do the exact same thing.But if I were to use milk the cereal would go first. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/23/2022 at 5:44 PM, Deltalorian said:

haha same

but honestly, you can't go wrong with having the earth first so you have a place to stand while eating

• 2 weeks later...