Superpowers and side effects

Arsenic

People see this as a threat, and come after you.

I have infinite patience so I can actually finish an animation without getting bored

not only can you do so, you must do so. at all times, some portion of your brainpower must be devoted to breathing and pumping your blood, for example, in order to stay alive.

i can consume and enjoy media without spending any of my free time

SE: Your free time that isn't spent must be done independently. You can't contact anyone (no comments, messages or communication)

SP: I can be the top of any sport I try

SE: this is literal — you will manage to be the player at the highest altitude of any sport you try — so, it only helps with a select few sports

SP: i have a good sleep schedule

SE: you’re a norse god (all sorts of messed up crap happens to them)

SP: i speak six languages (every language easy, easy as the recipe for making jell-o)

SE: You can speak it but you can't understand it when you hear it (in terms of jello lets say its like you can make jello but you can't eat it)

SP: I possess mind manipulation without restrictions (can control all living entities' minds, thoughts, behaviours and actions)

18 hours ago, H_K said:

SE: You can speak it but you can't understand it when you hear it (in terms of jello lets say its like you can make jello but you can't eat it)

SP: I possess mind manipulation without restrictions (can control all living entities' minds, thoughts, behaviours and actions)

SE: since there's no restrictions, it's on at all times and anything you accidentally think will effect every living entity.

SP: I'm God.

43 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

SE: Everyone's an atheist

SP: kpop 

SE: You’re only in charge of the least important sides of K-Pop. Basically everyone hates you for it.

SP: I’ve got telekinesis that I can control via intentional movements and thoughts.

KPOP MENTIONEDDD 👹

SE: Everyone on earth disappears within a year, you are all alone (introvert life goals)

SP: I can adjust the brightness and darkness of any setting and I can choose whether it affects others as well or just me

33 minutes ago, H_K said:

KPOP MENTIONEDDD 👹

SE: Everyone on earth disappears within a year, you are all alone (introvert life goals)

SP: I can adjust the brightness and darkness of any setting and I can choose whether it affects others as well or just me

SE: You don’t get to choose how much, and it switches between a solid binary or blazing brightness or impossible to see. 

SP: I get to cast wishes for myself and others however I mean them to be.

SE: You're blue with a tail instead of two legs, bald except for one ponytail and a swirly goatee and can only live inside a lamp unless someone releases you from it (any idea who?)

SP: You can produce and perform the most heart wrenching, amazing and loved music that always becomes a really globally awarded successful hit

• 3 weeks later...