Superpowers and side effects

Arsenic

You have enough strength to do it, but your bones aren't strong enough to resist it. You would break your whole arm...but also the wall.

I can turn into a black mist.

You can turn into sentient black mist, but it's a one way transformation. You can't turn back into a human.

I can accurately and very quickly build lego sets (like I get super speed exclusively to build legos with it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

But the object shocks you whenever you use your power, with strength equal to the amount of electrical conductivity you've changed

I have the power to talk to authority figures without tripping up or falling over my words (can you tell I tripped while asking a teacher about something earlier today and accidentally bumped into her desk?)

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2022 at 6:53 PM, AromanticAardvark said:

But the object shocks you whenever you use your power, with strength equal to the amount of electrical conductivity you've changed

I have the power to talk to authority figures without tripping up or falling over my words (can you tell I tripped while asking a teacher about something earlier today and accidentally bumped into her desk?)

You end up having social anxiety and are unable to get the words you want to speak out of your mouth/throat/mind.

I have an unlimited supply of oranges, and pretty much any fruit and vegetable I want at the moment, or desire to eat.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But you can't have any voice as "muscle-memory'; you have to consciously decide how to present your voice every time you speak and it never feels like yours.

I can see all wavelengths of light, from radio to gamma rays.

On 2/19/2023 at 9:30 PM, Antioch said:

But you can't have any voice as "muscle-memory'; you have to consciously decide how to present your voice every time you speak and it never feels like yours.

I can see all wavelengths of light, from radio to gamma rays.

It's too bright and you can't look for long or risk getting blinded

26 minutes ago, KoconutBounty said:

being able to shapeshift into creatures, inanimate objects, and even other people. (Much like the Changelings from My Little Pony)

You can't change back, you're stuck as whatever it is you decide to change into

I can finish assignments lightning-fast, and they are flawless and perfect

Just now, AromanticAardvark said:

I can finish assignments lightning-fast, and they are flawless and perfect

your handwriting changes each time so it looks like you had someone else do it instead of yourself

• 3 weeks later...

this also allows one other random person on earth to move while time is stopped, and you have no control over who it is

i can clap to turn off electronic lights around me, even if they’re not clap-activated