Superpowers and side effects

Arsenic

You no longer have a mental block, but you DO have a physical block stopping you from getting to the work to work on it.

I can write conclusions to essays without them being the exact same as my opening. And I can think of perfect applications for the subjects of my essays

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

the object always manages to come back and hit you instead, usually in a highly convoluted, cartoonish way

people always perceive me in whatever way i find most advantageous at the time

12 minutes ago, WizardGrayFire said:

the object always manages to come back and hit you instead, usually in a highly convoluted, cartoonish way

people always perceive me in whatever way i find most advantageous at the time

though its only the people looking directly at you

i can perfectly crochet a twin sized blanket in an hour

(i can actually crochet just not that fast lol)

• Like 1

you have an internal quota of hour-long, twin-size blankets that must be made each day, and your health starts suffering rapidly as you near the end of a day in which you have not met your quota. this consumes your life, ruining you financially as you must spend a large portion of your income on… yarn? whatever you use up to make crocheted things (im sorry i know very little about crocheting, some of my irl friends would be fuming at me for this). what little you manage to make back by selling the blankets quickly dries up as you flood the market. some days you must suffer through intense pain in the joints of your fingers, knowing that the possible outcome if you don’t would be much, much worse. all this also causes creative burnout, almost causing you to cease enjoying your hobby entirely.

at least everyone within a large radius of you gets to sleep warm :)

i’m impervious to poison

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WizardGrayFire said:

you have an internal quota of hour-long, twin-size blankets that must be made each day, and your health starts suffering rapidly as you near the end of a day in which you have not met your quota. this consumes your life, ruining you financially as you must spend a large portion of your income on… yarn? whatever you use up to make crocheted things (im sorry i know very little about crocheting, some of my irl friends would be fuming at me for this). what little you manage to make back by selling the blankets quickly dries up as you flood the market. some days you must suffer through intense pain in the joints of your fingers, knowing that the possible outcome if you don’t would be much, much worse. all this also causes creative burnout, almost causing you to cease enjoying your hobby entirely.

at least everyone within a large radius of you gets to sleep warm :)

i..i..

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

But u have wings. And they are to the proportions of evolution, not the proportions humans like to draw.

The extinct bird Argentavis magnificens weighed about as much as an adult human and it had a wingspan of 7m – four times the average human arm span. This bird had lots of other adaptations to allow it to fly though, including the muscles to support these wings and flap them. Hang gliders, which allow humans to ‘fly’, are 9-10m across

enjoy ur 7 meter wings lol

I can make ppl unexist

Edited by N1GHTM4R3