Money or......?

Bumble_Bee_

Soo.. I just came up with this......

You pick money or something else, but the person above you chooses the something else

and you have to state why if you choose the something else

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example

Person 1.  Money or the ability to travel back in time but you can't go to the future

Person 2. Money. Money or you live in a mansion but are extremely broke

(and so on)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start

Money or Fame?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If I did the math right, I'd get around 20k in total if I died at 80 and made 10$ every day. Depends on how much money the money option is, then.

Money or shapeshifting power?

Detecting who is safe to come out to would be epic, but detecting queer people might be very intrusive to others... but I'd pick it anyways!

Money or an infinite supply of a single food?

Money. With the money, I'd be able to buy a near infinite supply of not only a single food, but MULTIPLE favorite foods. oh, and pay rent and stuff. yeah.

Money or the ability to silence any sound you make before you make it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my---- Definitely controlling frogs. No jokes on it, it could be extremely dangerous if used properly.

Money or your squishes squish on you back.

• Like 1

Fastest computer. If it runs as smoothly as it does quickly (which I imagine it would), I could fairly easily monetise it in streaming or gameplay videos, or just videos showing it off and what set up it exactly is.

Money or you never have to pay rent on anything again.

money

I mean, I guess it depends on the amount, I think it wouldn't take massive amounts of money to pretty much get rid of my rent, although maybe there are loads of cool things I could technically rent that could break this.

money or you get a flying carpet to take you anywhere you want.