Money or......?

Bumble_Bee_

I would go with money, I'm actually interested in different forms of transportation so an easy way to get around without using them doesn't feel like what I most want.

Money or the guarantee of living to age 200?

• 10 months later...
On 6/20/2022 at 4:57 AM, Sili said:

Money, I'm not sure I would want to live with the possible side effects of living to 200.

Money or a stress free life?

I’d take a stress free life. 
here’s an good one, money or the power of telekinesis.

1 hour ago, TheApothiAroace said:

A pharmaceutical empire as I can make more money from it

Money or keep your family

I like my family more than money, but if it came to romance I’d take it in a heartbeat.

Money or forever loneliness?

19 minutes ago, POOKEMOOSTER said:

Money, just because I'm aro doesn't mean I'm lonely, I have great friends and family

No I don’t mean that I mean you’d be plagued by a constant sense of loneliness no matter who you’re with. I’m well aware that you don’t need romance to be happy. :D

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 6:35 PM, HelloThere said:

I like my family more than money, but if it came to romance I’d take it in a heartbeat.

Money or forever loneliness?

Money, if I want to be alone I can do that by choice, and I can’t get a lot of money by choice.

Money or you can live forever up until you want to die and you stay in good condition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 3:21 AM, Kira- said:

Money or you can live forever up until you want to die and you stay in good condition.

Money, because if I knew I could make that choice I'd probably use it by a mistake and die.

Money or never being able to eat and drink again (obviously you woudln't die by not eating and drinking).

2 hours ago, Milly said:

I would rather teleport myself or any object bc I can just teleport money to me:P

Money or the chance to see the future?( Only 50 years or more in the future)

Money. Seeing the future would make me have an existential crisis. Do I try to change anything? The pressures of knowing what’s about to happen (and that I probably can’t change it) rids me of any free will I thought I had. 😖

Money or your phone chargers never do that thing where they only work at specific angles again

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MondoBilby said:

Money. Seeing the future would make me have an existential crisis. Do I try to change anything? The pressures of knowing what’s about to happen (and that I probably can’t change it) rids me of any free will I thought I had. 😖

Money or your phone chargers never do that thing where they only work at specific angles again

Money, that’s only a minor inconvenience, though it’s still quite annoying.

Money or you can stream Bluetooth into your head (and it’s 110% safe and there’s no way people can hack in)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 10:23 AM, Bumble_Bee_ said:

Soo.. I just came up with this......

You pick money or something else, but the person above you chooses the something else

and you have to state why if you choose the something else

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example

Person 1.  Money or the ability to travel back in time but you can't go to the future

Person 2. Money. Money or you live in a mansion but are extremely broke

(and so on)

Contemplating life's choices, the age-old question persists: Money or...? Discovering insights on navigating this dilemma, I stumbled upon https://icoholder.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/. The article offered a fresh perspective on making money through cryptocurrency. It's a compelling read for anyone grappling with the eternal balance between financial pursuits and life's other enriching dimensions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start

Money or Fame?

There's a lot to think about

Definitely money. I’m not a cat person and also who’s going to take care of the cat when I die? Is it just going to like pass through all the generations? 😂

Money or 3 genie wishes? (Can’t wish for money)

• Like 1