Anti dating sim

dewy

There's an upcoming game that calls itself an anti dating sim where you avoid romance while characters try to pursue you romantically. I think it sounds like a really cool premise and I thought I'd share it here, so here's the link to the trailer.

It looks adorable, I can't wait to play it when it comes out!

Edited by crow
  • Like 9

if i remember correctly, someone who works on the game said in a reddit post that the main character is greyromantic and nonbinary. i'm not sure how accurate that info is though

• Like 3

Saw the development on TikTok, it seems like a fun game! (though what really got my attention were the colors of the characters and how they relate to my current fixation ?)

15 hours ago, fern said:

the main character is greyromantic and nonbinary

I believe the nonbinary part was confirmed by the creator? I'd have to look for the post to be certain though, I think they stated that in a comment.

• Like 3

thanks for sharing! i didn't know about this game, i'm definitely going to play it when it comes out

16 hours ago, fern said:

if i remember correctly, someone who works on the game said in a reddit post that the main character is greyromantic and nonbinary. i'm not sure how accurate that info is though

yeah! i was reading the game's page on steam, and that's actually confirmed on the key features:

image.png.3ead260840804e490b79c95c8aa7a7f7.png

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sol said:

thanks for sharing! i didn't know about this game, i'm definitely going to play it when it comes out

yeah! i was reading the game's page on steam, and that's actually confirmed on the key features:

image.png.3ead260840804e490b79c95c8aa7a7f7.png

ooh, cool

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember first seeing this game on Steam and being sad that I'd have to wait until February 2022 to see a demo. Then I completely forgot about it.

I'm definitely going to download this game tomorrow, as long as I don't forget again.