Ice Cream!

If no other have done it already... This is the Ice Cream- thread! 

I'm really for the idea to use Ice Cream an Aro-symbol! Like: Aros rather have ice cream than romantic relationships! It's known for something you eat with friends, and after breeakups, so it's a bit ironic/funny. A friend mentioned that "ice" in ice-cream can also be associated with the stereotype "Aromantics are cold as ice" So it's a bit like we're joking with the stereotype as well! 

• Like 15

The cake joke for asexuals is great. If you don't desire sex, then what's the next best thing? Cake! And we love cake as much as most people love sex. :cake:

So does that translate well for Aromanticism? If you don't desire romance, then what's the next best thing? Ice Cream? I would argue for pizza! :pizza:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

The cake joke for asexuals is great. If you don't desire sex, then what's the next best thing? Cake! And we love cake as much as most people love sex. :cake:

So does that translate well for Aromanticism? If you don't desire romance, then what's the next best thing? Ice Cream? I would argue for pizza! :pizza:

True, but ice cream is also dessert, and has that sense of irony. And no one would question green ice cream (mint), but green pizza… would be disturbing to say the least :P

• Like 5