Aro Ring

I do want one but I’m not really sure enough of myself, nor have I communicated my concerns with my parents but when the time comes, oh frick yeah, I am definitely getting a white one just so no one asks questions. :D

• 1 month later...

I've yet to be able to get one since I need to find a job real soon. But, a part of me hasn't been able to get one for a while in case I got questioned on it, but now I'm certain my family wouldn't care really.

1 hour ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I've yet to be able to get one since I need to find a job real soon. But, a part of me hasn't been able to get one for a while in case I got questioned on it, but now I'm certain my family wouldn't care really.

I wish my family wouldn’t care. I mean they’d ask questions and I don’t have great alibi’s to answer it without coming out. They certainly wouldn’t make a big fuss about two random rings though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Synthetic Adrenaline said:

I usually just wear rings of things I do want in my life rather than love themed ones. I wear a little serpent with ruby eyes on my left hand usually.

Ooh, how does one wear a YouTube storytime animation ring? Maybe just “art” ring? I’m not sure but those are the things I want to learn to do so that’ll be fun to figure out on a ring.

1 minute ago, HelloThere said:

Ooh, how does one wear a YouTube storytime animation ring? Maybe just “art” ring? I’m not sure but those are the things I want to learn to do so that’ll be fun to figure out on a ring.

Why not? Maybe pick something associated with a favorite Youtube animation? A color that appears a lot in one? Perhaps something you associate with a particular character?

24 minutes ago, Synthetic Adrenaline said:

Why not? Maybe pick something associated with a favorite Youtube animation? A color that appears a lot in one? Perhaps something you associate with a particular character?

Jaiden fricking animations my friend. Jaiden is hands down the first pick. Perhaps she has something on her bird ari. 

2 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Jaiden fricking animations my friend. Jaiden is hands down the first pick. Perhaps she has something on her bird ari. 

Go for it. Why not? My snake ring was based on a novel I was writing...I never published it for certain reasons but that's beside the point. She was a shapeshifter character who became a venomous snake during battle scenes.

I’ve always wanted a ring, but I have sensory issues that mean that I don’t like things touching my skin, especially rings. I don’t know if there would be another symbol I could use.

14 minutes ago, Synthetic Adrenaline said:

Go for it. Why not? My snake ring was based on a novel I was writing...I never published it for certain reasons but that's beside the point. She was a shapeshifter character who became a venomous snake during battle scenes.

There might be something, that’s just not a purchase my parents would let through. Or at least there’s not too much of a need yet. Though given the opportunity I’d do so.

Just now, Synthetic Adrenaline said:

You can look forward to one later on!

Her merch however doesn’t have any rings. Wristbands at best, though either way if I had enough money I’d buy loads of merch. :D

45 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Hmm, I once tried to buy a ring designed to look like Dark Magician's staff, so I could pretend I was married when guys won't stop trying to get me to go out with them. But the ring never showed up...

Ooh, that sounds cool! :D

4 minutes ago, Synthetic Adrenaline said:

I do also plan on a fake wedding ring for if I'm traveling alone. Should help ward off nutcases.

That’s by far the best way I could think up. Just show them that and they fly away. 

I don't own one yet since I'm kind of picky when it comes to style and texture. Right now I usually wear my ace ring and a green dragon ring next to it but I'm hoping to find a white ring to add soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 12:00 AM, ilse said:

Sometimes I think about getting one but get nervous at the thought of being questioned about it, the left middle finger is quite an unusual placement for a ring ?

I'd just respond "If you know, you know" menacingly XD

• 2 months later...
Guest Asexual ≠ no attraction <3

On that note can people who aren't entirely aro wear them? I was thinking about wearing one as a subtle hint that I'm demiromantic but I'm honestly not sure if that's allowed…

On 11/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, atrocious_ar0mantic said:

Do any other aro-spec folks wear a white ring on their left middle finger as a subtle way of showing pride? Or as a way to flag down other aro folks?