Hi!

Quinoa

Hi everyone!

I'm known as Quinoa in the ace/aro community. I first realized I was asexual about 3 1/2 years ago and realized I was aromantic a year later. I have been active on AVEN but realizing more and more that my aromanticism affects many aspects of my life. Since AVEN is focused on asexuality, and most asexuals aren't aromantic, I thought I would check out an aro community as well. 

Thanks guys! 

To me, my asexuality affects how I experience the world more (like there is a sixth sense everyone else has), but my aromanticism affects my goals and how I want my life to look in the future more. 

Welcome Quinoa! :icecream: I'm here basically for the same reason. AVEN is just not the perfect place to discuss aromanticism, it's way too focused on asexuality for that. It's just nicer to have a separate forum for it and I personally really enjoy it so far. I hope you will too ^_^

Also your username is delicious.

4 hours ago, aihpen said:

Welcome Quinoa! :icecream: I'm here basically for the same reason. AVEN is just not the perfect place to discuss aromanticism, it's way too focused on asexuality for that. It's just nicer to have a separate forum for it and I personally really enjoy it so far. I hope you will too ^_^

Also your username is delicious.

I feel you all the way! This forum is essential 

Archived