Hello, forum!

Hi!

I am a fifteen year-old hunting down aros and gray-aros.

I only know one person who is on the aromantic spectrum. He is totally aromantic and I would like to meet other people on the aromantic spectrum, especially some gray-aromantics like me.

I hope this site will provide a space for conversation, not just me screaming into the void!

Proudly yours,

Sophie

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: I hope you like being a part of the community! 

3 hours ago, shotinthehand said:

Is ice cream to the aromantic community as cake is to the asexual community?

Yep :)

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: I hope you like being a part of the community! 

3 hours ago, shotinthehand said:

Is ice cream to the aromantic community as cake is to the asexual community?

Yep :)

Good to know! Thanks! Therefore, being an asexual gray-aromantic, am I a cake with ice cream filling? :D

Welcome! I'm also a younger asexual (possibly gray-aro, but maybe just aro) person. Ice cream is a great welcome, and if you are also on AVEN, you get ice cream cake!

I hope to see you around and feel free to talk any time.

:icecream:

5 minutes ago, shotinthehand said:

I cannot make an AVEN account. I've tried, but my computer just doesn't want to make it happen for me :(

Aww that sucks. It took me a while to get my account working because my validation email wouldn't send. It took a few hours to actually work. AVEN is pretty buggy. But at least Arocalypse is working for you (it's cooler here anyway :P)

4 minutes ago, Spud said:
11 minutes ago, shotinthehand said:

I cannot make an AVEN account. I've tried, but my computer just doesn't want to make it happen for me :(

Aww that sucks. It took me a while to get my account working because my validation email wouldn't send. It took a few hours to actually work. AVEN is pretty buggy. But at least Arocalypse is working for you (it's cooler here anyway :P)

Ha, yeah. When I'm feeling frustrated about erasure and such, it's usually related to my gray-aromantic...ness?, not my asexuality.

5 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

Welcome to the only greatest aro forum ever. Strangely enough I'm 15 too so yay :icecream:

Woohoo! Do you get "you're too young to know" BS too?

4 hours ago, shotinthehand said:

Hi!

I am a fifteen year-old hunting down aros and gray-aros.

For a second I was ready to bust out my katana but then I read the rest of this intro

Welcome, Sophie. :icecream:

4 minutes ago, omitef said:

For a second I was ready to bust out my katana but then I read the rest of this intro

Welcome, Sophie. :icecream:

Haha. I was going for a laughably eccentric introduction. I guess I succeeded :)

5 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

I did when I came out 1.5 years ago, and I have never brought it up since ?

Ah. I came out just before turning fifteen. I get it whenever my romantic orientation is brought up...

Archived