Hey ppl!

Guest Apple Cake

Guest Apple Cake

Okay, so I'll introduce myself, I'm Apple Cake, I'm 15, and I found out about this site in the AVEN chat ^ ^ It's been months since I knem I am ace, but just a few days for arospec, so I'm kinda lost and confused about finding myself a place in the spectrum. However, for the time being, I prefer to consider myself as grey ro, so, nice to meet you! I think I will be more active in AVEN, so if you have an account there make sure to add me as Apple Cake if u want! :) I like cartoons, drawing and... cuteness? Well that's it, goodbye! -_-

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: Good luck figuring out your identity! :)

Hope you like it here, and I'm sure I'll see around AVEN too (although I'm probably more active here)

Welcome! Have some ice cream :P:icecream: 

I'm 15 too :D and I'm on AVEN, though I'm here more since I'm allosexual, and I really can't contribute to many topics there.

Maybe we should have an aro teens thread or an intersectionality thing.

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream: I hope this place can help you figure things out better :) I'm on AVEN too (I just added you), but I'm not as active there as I'm on here. And I love drawing too, one of my favourite ways to spend my time ^_^

Guest Apple Cake
10 hours ago, Natkat said:

hi and wellcome. do you also draw comics?

Comics? I've drawn some, but they are not so good so I never digitalize them, besides, it would take so much time and I'm really, really lazy ^ ^' I have thought of making a webcomic someday, though

Archived