Blue Phoenix Ace Appreciation Thread

SkyWorld

First of all, thank you for bringing Arocalypse.

Second, I really appreciate all the opportunities to the members involved in any changes. I also really like how there's a poll where everyone can see it, it's hard to miss. It really gets the members involved and have a say, I think it's absolutely great. Please keep up the good work. :)

I did think about making a thread like this :)

Thank you Phoenix for (re?)making this forum! I'm super glad I got involved and this place has already made me really happy :D And helped a lot in terms of accepting being aromantic!

What I love most is the discussion: seeing Aromantic posts on websites is cool but that's one thing you look at, maybe comment or like, but that's it.

Here, we can ask questions, give knowledge, opinions and stories, and be connected and interactive. So countless appreciatative love goes to you Phoenix.

• 2 months later...

Exactly. This forum is amazing. It's very well organized and the graphics are beautiful. I love how fast the suggestions are implemented and really appreciate the effort Blue Phoenix Ace has put in to make this a really awesome and welcoming community :clapping:

Archived