Choose a Title: Lord, Lady, Sovereign

1st name: Grandparent's middle name

2nd name: 1st pet's name

3rd name: 1st street you lived on (or first you remember)'s name

so you can call me Lord Adrian Bently Westfield

like_a_sir+copy.png

This is gonna come out really awkwardly (I'll have an explanation):

Lord Ruth Doggie Park

Okay, so, I like the title lord the best out of those three options, and the only grandparent's middle name I could even find was Ruth, male or female. My first pet was a dog my mom creatively named "Doggie" and I don't remember my first street so I went with Park, which was one that I did live on. It just so happened to come out as "Doggie Park" xD 

I think I'll stick with Sir Epic Dank Meme Lord.

What the... how do y'all know your grandparents' middle names? I'll substitute my father's middle name; I hope that you don't mind.

It seems that I am Lord Brian Pixie Cranberry! Bow before me!

4 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

What the... how do y'all know your grandparents' middle names? I'll substitute my father's middle name; I hope that you don't mind.

It seems that I am Lord Brian Pixie Cranberry! Bow before me!

I thought you'd be EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE xD

11 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

All the guys in my family have the same middle name, that's the only reason I knew what my grandfather's was xD

19 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

I used my great-grandparent's first name because I couldn't remember my grandparent's middle one.

18 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

I ummm… Looked up her name and her obituary showed her full name. I also looked up my grandfather's, but he either didn't have one, or they just didn't list it.

No idea what my grandparents middle names were, so I'm just gonnd use my grandfathers first name~

"Sovereign Horst Pips Käppelematt"

Weird name. And knda awesome in its own way.

------

90% of names here use Lord, so I'm gonna change to Sovereign~

3 hours ago, 46odnetnin said:

I can already imagine the winding driveway through the forest to your mansion Dodecahedron Sovereign Alan Pugsley Woodside

It was just recently resurfaced, all the better for the car to move smoothly along it without a sound--if you're lucky, you might see an elk or a bear through the trees. Oh, and don't mind the horse following the car, we let him wander about the grounds as he pleases.

This doesn't work quite as well with Swedish street-names.... My street was: "Dammgatan" but I took "gatan" away since that essentially means "street" anyway. 

So I present to you: 
Lady Kirsti Hampus Damm

Try pronouncing that lol X D

Archived